Waste Management

Waste Management Management reviews

very good challenging, a lot of learning options, working with less qualifies people and taking desired results. learning of management skills, lead a team of 500 people.
Pros
good exposure of statutory authorities, utilization of full skilss
Cons
dangerous, bad odor
No support from floor manager. Unsecured and stressful environment. People who join will think to leave organization in one or two months. Worst management I have ever worked with in my 8 yrs of experience.
Pros
Free Cab as per Admin panel
Cons
No cafeteria, cabs on specific route. A long list
Waste Management Company located in Pakistan is successfully accomplishing its mission by using effective techniques of dumping, refilling and recycling. The purpose of this company is to make clean and green Pakistan.
Pros
Semi Govt, Worklife Balance
Cons
Lack of learning opportunities
Best in Indore to work in this company also the company has good management team to take care of the employee. work culture is nice, life balance between personnel and profession.
Waste Management is a leading provider of comprehensive environmental solutions services in North America, serving more than 21 million customers in the U.S. and Canada. As part of our strategy, we are committed to developing new waste solutions that can help communities and organizations achieve their green goals, including zero waste. Productive and fun workplace.
I have a good work experience. in waste management Carrier Growth path is well designed. Work culture is good in waste management.you can balance your personal life and professional life.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Waste Management?