Waste Management logo

Work-Life Balance
2.9

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,253 reviews

good

very good challenging, a lot of learning options, working with less qualifies people and taking desired results. learning of management skills, lead a team of 500 people.

Pros

good exposure of statutory authorities, utilization of full skilss

Cons

dangerous, bad odor

Worst Place to work

No support from floor manager. Unsecured and stressful environment. People who join will think to leave organization in one or two months. Worst management I have ever worked with in my 8 yrs of experience.

Pros

Free Cab as per Admin panel

Cons

No cafeteria, cabs on specific route. A long list

Official response from Waste Management

March 16, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. We value all feedback from our employees. We continually strive to ensure that our management is providing the best leadership to our teams. The key to our success is our people and we continue to make strikes in providing the best work experience possible.

Waste Management Rawalpindi Pakistan

Waste Management Company located in Pakistan is successfully accomplishing its mission by using effective techniques of dumping, refilling and recycling. The purpose of this company is to make clean and green Pakistan.

Pros

Semi Govt, Worklife Balance

Cons

Lack of learning opportunities

Best in Indore

Best in Indore to work in this company also the company has good management team to take care of the employee. work culture is nice, life balance between personnel and profession.

Productive and fun workplace

Waste Management is a leading provider of comprehensive environmental solutions services in North America, serving more than 21 million customers in the U.S. and Canada. As part of our strategy, we are committed to developing new waste solutions that can help communities and organizations achieve their green goals, including zero waste. Productive and fun workplace.

I have a good work experience. in waste management Carrier Growth path is well designed. Work culture is good in waste management.you can balance your personal life and professional life.

Jobs at Waste Management