Webdew

Webdew Employee Reviews

Had great experience in interview process. And company is very understand and the staff members are just amazing. they are providing good facilities to the employess.

Very informative n productive work place

All the colleague over there is so supportive they are very informative kind. employee centric company all i can say is This is a great company to work for. I am pleased that they have high standards for their employee to go by.

This is a productive company and there is a lot to learn here

I am working as an Associate Digital Marketer at webdew. I have never felt left out while working from home however, I have joined here recently. Webdew has a very good environment as well as a work culture. All employees maintain professionalism.

Pros

Supportive Staff

Interview process was friendly and interesting

The interview process was friendly and interesting. They make you feel comfortable and is interactive. There were a few stages of the interview, but it was overall a quick process.

Productive place to work

I am working here since last month and it's really great place to learn while working the team is amazing and very supportive they provide you maximum ease to get the job done. Every day is challenging here you will learn new things and here you also get engaged with few campaign that is also amazing to get into it.

Pros

Productive place to work, supportive team

Cons

No flexible time

Thrilled to be a part of webdew

I wanted to bring discipline in my work part of the day and i think am really lucky in that sense getting a job at webdew.though working from home the day goes highly collaborative with sincere and friendly colleagues.management is prompt, I have only experienced online which i think can be more difficult.online workplace culture is evolved for pandemic and pretty smooth most of the time.hardest part for me was handling 4 online software for communication, work, time tracking etc. but everyone was easy on me through initial hiccups and eventually it got easier. now i am glad those exist.for me most enjoyable part is webdew is it is so much more than work, I am getting to explore my other skills which I wouldn't have expected to explore in typical job as storyboard artist. also, people here, you can see the recruitment team have selected some quality people.

Pros

sincere smart friendly people, great management

Cons

nothing so far

Interactive sessions

Recently I gone through all round of my interview and it was quite amazing for me. I like the way HR department ,Technical Department and Management Department conducting the whole process along with guidance and clarification at every steps and also got immediate support from HR department regarding google meet and all. Thank you

Cons

Productive , good place to work with

I have joined webdew a month ago and I found webdew a good company to work with it maintain work life balance. The management is supportive for the employees . As we are operating from home so we always have saturday fun meets other weekly meets to maintain employee interpersonal skills and reduce work pressure is commendable.Highly recommended.

Pros

Productive place, can learn about the new latest technogy

Cons

Nothing so far

I love the flexible

I love the flexible work culture and employee-centric policies in Xcelserv. The insurance and medical coverage is given to the employees are also appreciating. We have an assurance that the company takes care of us in case of any unforeseen situation. These aspects make it one of the promising places to work.

Pros

This is good work

Cons

Nothing problem

Productive & Challenging Eco-system

I joined webdew few months ago and I learn many new things. Every week I work on new projects and new challenges which is enhance my skill. Company also push their employees to do other extra activities such as blog writing which helps us to gain power insights of the topic

Xcelserv is a very good

Xcelserv is a very employee-friendly organization, and the overall work culture is also very cordial. They appreciate the way management focuses on employee professional growth as numerous professional training gets conducted regularly for skill enhancement.

Pros

It's a very good work

Cons

Nothing problem

Productive and excellent work life virtues.

Such a great company to work and explore many opportunities to become a successful person. The management is very cooperative and also motivate to do better and better. I am working as a digital marketing trainee and I have learned so many new things and expect to learn in future also.

Pros

Team meetings for hang out and enjoying games.

Excellent company with astounding work culture.

You get unlimited opportunities to grow. Amazing work culture. Management is really very supportive.Once you are in you have no reason to go away.I feel each day I learn,grow,and get opportunity to outshine.

Pros

Work culture, Management, amazing opprtunities.

Cons

Could not find any .

The company threats its

The company treats its employee with some great perks and benefits. It makes us motivated to work here.its a very good work and the very good work it's a better

Pros

This is very good work

Cons

It's nothing problem in the work

Ierned a lot as a digital

Ive learned a lot as a digital marketer since I joined Xcelserv. The seniors really give you a lot of support in this company. An in a amazing work and

Pros

Isa a very good work

Cons

Nothing problem in this work

Xcelserv solution

Xcelsev solutions has given me so much. I love my job and everyone here.is a very good work I nothing problem in the work I have s good work in this company

Pros

It's a good work

Cons

I nothing problem in the

An amazing company to work with.

People here very welcoming,They are warm, available, no discrimination based on your designation very considerate and kind.I really enjoy it here.

Productive and fun workplace

I have joined Webdew as the Hubspot Specialist Trainee. The fellow company members are very polite and humble towards the freshers. Training criteria is very effective and helpful for the new members. A good workplace to learn and grow simultaneously

Great Learning Experience

Supportive staff members and Management, Good HR Policies to maintain a good work life balance. The company well reputed and is fast growing IT company.

Good exposure to industry

Webdew has a very good environment as well as work culture. All employee maintain professionalism. There was alot to learn from webdew and gain experience.

Cons

Everything is good. Polite and Cooperative Staff.

I have been working here as a Motion Graphics Artist.The workflow here is the best of my experience. Staff is very Polite and cooperative. Here I get to see a friendly environment. Happy to work with WEBDEW.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Webdew. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9

Compare Webdew with

• Webdew
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?