Webenza India Pvt. Ltd.

Webenza India Pvt. Ltd. Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

Good Place To Work

Its a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with. India Head : Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to upskill you skill sets. You are pushed to give certifications but with proper guidance.

working hour are flexible

I am currently working in Webenza. Working hours are very flexible over here. Also, you get time for yourself since they don’t ask you to work on weekends. Best Learning Opportunity, Best Learning Environment here at Webenza.

Pros

good learning enviorment

Cons

Na

Great opportunities to learn and grow

Webenza was my first office. I had a great experience working here as I got to learn various things about digital marketing. My Immediate mangers helped me a lot since I was a fresher. Those who are looking after growth then this company is real opportunity for you.

Pros

Training

Cons

Na

Fun workplace

Webenza is a great network to be a part of. It has a great office setup and people here are fun to talk with. One would find plenty of opportunities to prove your mettle. Location of the office was very convenient for me to travel on daily basis.

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

Na

Terrible Experience

The only thing that's great about the company is the people. My time at Webenza has been extremely terrible. Poor management that doesn't care about their employees. In my experience, I have been often forced to work even on weekends while I was extremely sick and serious need of medical help. I had to put in overtime almost every day and during a particular incident even forced to work on a stretch for 22-hours on the weekend. My best efforts have gone unrecognized because of the management that often fails to give the people the credit they deserve.

Productive and Fun Workspace

Very nice place to work at with great people around to help.Excellent and energetic boss. Though a little stressful, will get to work on great brands.

Webenza was the organization

Where you can learn new technologies and explore your new things and new ideas and you can make your career in a good shape which helps you to growth in a good manner

Productive and Fun work place.

1. Good colleagues 2. I learned a lot about digital marketing. 3. Management is pretty good. 4. Workplace culture is super awesome. 5.The hardest part of the job was time management. 6. If you have a good team, the job gets easier.

Pros

Free tea and coffee.

Cons

Little long hours.

A very boundary oriented office

Initially there was a lot of team collaboration, now the work culture has changed, feels like a factory and no employee motivation activities. This office is better suited for professionals who love to work more than enjoy life.

Great Exposure

The Management is complicated but the Managers are great. Awesome team members and work vibe, Only thing which is tricky is CEO, meeting Expectations is tough as they arent communicated as well.

Pros

Amazing People

Cons

Work Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Webenza India Pvt. Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Webenza India Pvt. Ltd. Reviews by Location

Learn about Webenza India Pvt. Ltd. in popular locations

• Webenza India Pvt. Ltd.