Webisdom Management Services Pvt Ltd

Webisdom Management Services Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

seo executive

i learned in this company good experience,The Website SEO checker helps you to perform a full webpage SEO Audit in just a couple of minutes. Enter your URL and focus keyword and make sure this keyword is relevant for the specific page you’re going to analyse. Next the tool will crawl and test your webpage to see how well it’s optimized for search. Based on the results from the the SEO scan the tool will provide you with actionable feedback and an overview of the issues found when analysing the page. After generating your SEO Report you can share the link to your report our e-mail the results to yourself a colleague or your client.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Productive and Excellent work enviroment

Webisdom is one of the best Digital marketing company, where you will learn and get great guidance of senior managers.They appreciate the employees work and also co-oprative.I am happy and satisfied to work with Webisdom.And also getting salary on time.

Pros

best organization of experienced and also for freshers

Cons

"An Amazing Employer That Values Employees"

I have been working at Best Company full-time for more than a year. Great work environment Generous PTO Sick leave Maternity. You truly feel valued as an employee. Team activities monthly Company activities.

most productive and amazing place for work

I worked webisdom more than 2 years, and I learned a lot from the ceo of he company, all the staff is very cooperative and I received salary on time. Amazing place for work.

most productive and amazing place for work

Stressful environment

Lousy boss with no professional work culture. Restricted activities and no facilities for employees. Under educated professionals with least professionalism

SEO, Google Analytics Expert, Internet/Digital Marketing Expert

To excel in the field of IT by converting my innovative ideas and acquired skills into executable business values in a highly cordial and professional environment for continuous learning and improvement. To work in a challenging environment in the field of Software Testing where I can unleash my skill and knowledge with full dedication towards the accomplishment of the organization’s objective where learning is a never-ending process.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Webisdom Management Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Webisdom Management Services Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location