Webware.io logo
Webware.io

Webware.io Employee Reviews

Webware, a great company to work for

Webware is a great place to work at. The work ambiance is clean. There are a whole lot of great people to work with who are beyond humble and helpful, and spare time from their busy schedule to help without needing a meeting to be set or any official mail to be sent, and from whom I have learned and continue to learn a lot. Webware has been extremely efficient to have us all work from home at an early date due to Covid.

Pros

WFH due to Covid, great people to work with, clean work place, espresso machine, table tennis table

Best place to work

It is a nice place to work. The people working here are very helpful and supportive to each other. Our job is quite interesting. A good experience working in this company.

Pros

Free transport, Good management

Cons

I did not find any cons while working in this company

great worlplace

It's great to work at Webware as it's quite a relaxing helpful and supportive team ...its always fun to be at the office as it gives positive vibes...

Pros

good managment and free transport

Cons

no cons yet

Best place to work

Best place to work. The job is quite interesting. Working here makes me learn more and be productive. I am grateful to have such a good team. With a great workplace and extremely enthusiastic team members, the open work culture allows everyone to learn from each other. The management is always open to new ideas and every member is included in the decision-making process which is admirable.

Pros

Friendly environment, good management and work culture, Free Transport facility.

Cons

Through my experience, I haven't come across any cons.

Productive, Team Oriented, Fun workplace with quiet some additional perks

Have been fortunate enough to work through different teams over the years learning different tasks... right from Customer Support to DS Analyst as on date. Webware gives you ample chance for career growth in the company by giving you the opportunity to learn while you earn.A place where managers and subordinates share a great rapport and there is never a feeling of hierarchy.

Good Company

Overall good experience working with the company.Working environment and culture is good. Company provides better learning and growth opportunities.

A work experience that redefines your typical routines

Webware.io lets you use your creativity as you'll have to create content for different industries. At times it will test you, and so you have to let go of what you know and be extremely receptive towards learning something new. You will be rewarded handsomely for your hard-work. If you are a person like me who will grumble about going out of Goa, but at the same time you're looking for a great job that pays well, and looks good on your resume. I highly recommend Webware.io

Pros

Supportive Staff, Perks based on performance, weekends are a day to recharge yourself, several others

Productive, Amazing and Creative.

The workplace is friendly, management is understanding. Comfortable workspace as well as a fun environment. Even there are game points where you can enjoy Playstation and Table Tennis(one of my fav).

Pros

Friendly workspace, Flexible timing, Great View

Cons

No such cons.

Best workplace

The work environment, culture, and management are awesome.Here, every idea matters. Managers and leaders will never let down your thoughts.People are very helpful towards professional as well as personal issues.

Pros

Helping management. Great work environment. Culture of company is awesome.

Cons

No issues so far

Great place to work and achieve success

Just happy to be part of a bunch of hard-working and courteous people. Webware.io as a team always makes things possible. The management and seniors always lend a helping hand in times of difficulties.

Pros

Friendly staff

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Webware.io?

Best Place to work

Webware.io is the best and safe working place for employees.With all the employee's benefits, safety and stressfree environment.All the fun Fridays events are awesome

Fun workplace

Good place to work. Good work life balance. Lot of opportunities to excel. Management needs to be more insightful about the industry they are in. They change work strategies to frequently causing confusion on objectives to achieve.