WeddingZ.in

WeddingZ.in Employee Reviews

India32 reviews

Weddingz.in was a Fun+ High Incentive based company Before COVID pandemic

Got cut off our salary But I really we were really better even in that COVID pandemic as We were getting Insurance facility + Children School fee + Even some of us lost their Job Company was continue sly looking after some wages charges to their family Weddingz.in was a Fun+ High Incentive based company before this Pandemic, Nice work Culture, High Workload but fun to work, development of managerial skill was there But COVID situation at all jobs

Pros

High working hours Good work culture, totally tension High Incentive Job if you are doing the work correctly

Cons

Sometimes Its difficult to manage N deal with GM of Resort n get your work collection back

Nice work place.

Weddingz.in is a good work place.i will enjoyed my working in this company.And my senior manager was very helpful specially city head and cluster head.

WeddingZ.in insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

Excellent company nice work environment.

Very nice company. Very nice work culture and environment. All things was very good. Company policies was in favorable to employee. All was good nice best company in life.

Pros

Nice facilities

Job Guarantee

No job gurantee in this company if lock down comes again you have to lose your job. There will be always fear of losing job if you fail to achive your monthly target they will put you in PIP if you fail to achive target for a month.

Pros

No benifits

Cons

9 hours working

Good working place and opportunity

Would recommend this company. The aura is so chilled and the comp is very supportive of everything. Good opportunities and it's a calling profile on a PAN India network.

Best company to work

This is the best place where I worked, management is quite supportive but due to COVID, my services wasn’t needed more to the company.The environment and the salary day is my favourite in this organisation.

Worst place to work

After being acquired by OYO, they have gone crazy. They are wasting money on useless talent and firing the hardworking employees. They don't even know the meaning of Event Manager designation and they call themselves India's largest wedding company. Headless chicken is the perfect name for this pathetic company.

Pros

Cons

Clueless top management

Worst start up experience ever

Not recommended for career oriented candidates. Toxic work culture.They say about open door policy, but it's just useless.No proper offs.Only way you can move up here is by buttering.Hard work is underappreciated.

Pros

Felxible

Cons

List is long. Probably all the cons that you can think off.

Good environment but management is not good .

I worked in weddingz as a venue manager. overall experience is good. this is mainly target based job. this is a startup so management is not that much good. The salary is on time . good incentives are also there.

Pros

Good incentives, Salary on time always

Cons

long hours on session of weddings, poor management.

Best company

I love this company. They paid fairly to every employee .i recommend other to join this company . Growth is very fast in this organization.i appreciate oyo to join with this company

Workplace culture

It's a very good company to work with. Simple process, many of them to support. Nice environment to work in. Flexible with many things. Loads of facilities available

Bad experience

They didn't appreciate your work. Even they provide late salary to their Employees. It was a bad experience working at Ravmek weddingz (Weddingz.in). If anybody is planning to work their then I would recommend you to not work At weddingz.in.

Pros

No.pros.

Cons

Lots of Cons.

Good

Working environment was good. But there is no job security at all. Any time u loose your job. Salary on time. Oravel stays private limited is the name of the company.

Great experience, Amazing work environment, Innovative ideas to work with.

Received rewards for best L2R in business and have always completed my 70% of targets, worked with more than one venues at a time. It was a good journey at OYO where I got to improve my skill set

Good Experience

Good experience at the company, happy go lucky Company, if you are making sales for the company, everything is good but if you do not make enough sales you are under tremendous pressure from your company as well as your banquet owner.

Overall good

Work culture is good, give freehold responsibility to do job . Incentive are good , if work hard you can earn well. Management is fair and good growth for performers

Amazing flexibility , Balance lifestyle.

A Good atmosphere and competitive environment to work at . Flexible working hours and great management . Good working culture and adequate space . Perfect incentive structure to enhance the morale

Business Sales Manager

It was my pleasure to work with weddingz.in. Weddingz.in is subsidiary company of OYO Rooms. I would love to work again here. I left my job because of some other region.

Cons

productive and fun work place

a fresh start from your head. with warm greetings. friendly atmosphere, best place to learn and grow. give equality to every employer from top to bottom

Jobs are not safe at this point.

I was on payroll in OYO rooms. They made me hire through 3rd party vendor in weddingz. Also jobs are not safe at this point. Top tier people are askin to look for job elsewhere.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Hiring only through 3rd party. Not on payroll.

Mumbai Finance Team.

The entire review is going to be based on the team that I was associated with. Honest, fun driven, caring, perfect mentors. I was a blank slate when I joined the organisation my managers helped me over the course of the years. The Company has a whole is the worst experience, no professional leap, the CEO has a knack to demotivate the employees, lack of support and so on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WeddingZ.in. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WeddingZ.in with