WeddingZ.in

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

employeegoodmanagementworkworkingjobexperiencegreat

Weddingz.in was a Fun+ High Incentive based company Before COVID pandemic

Got cut off our salary But I really we were really better even in that COVID pandemic as We were getting Insurance facility + Children School fee + Even some of us lost their Job Company was continue sly looking after some wages charges to their family Weddingz.in was a Fun+ High Incentive based company before this Pandemic, Nice work Culture, High Workload but fun to work, development of managerial skill was there But COVID situation at all jobs

Pros

High working hours Good work culture, totally tension High Incentive Job if you are doing the work correctly

Cons

Sometimes Its difficult to manage N deal with GM of Resort n get your work collection back

Weddingz.in is just another Byju's

They will hire you with a good salary and will start harassing you for sales just after ine month. They will give unrealistic targets and will adk you to resign everyday if you don't achieve those unrealistic targets.

WeddingZ.in insights

• Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

Job Guarantee

No job gurantee in this company if lock down comes again you have to lose your job. There will be always fear of losing job if you fail to achive your monthly target they will put you in PIP if you fail to achive target for a month.

Pros

No benifits

Cons

9 hours working

Best company to work

This is the best place where I worked, management is quite supportive but due to COVID, my services wasn’t needed more to the company.The environment and the salary day is my favourite in this organisation.

Good environment but management is not good .

I worked in weddingz as a venue manager. overall experience is good. this is mainly target based job. this is a startup so management is not that much good. The salary is on time . good incentives are also there.

Pros

Good incentives, Salary on time always

Cons

long hours on session of weddings, poor management.

Bad experience

They didn't appreciate your work. Even they provide late salary to their Employees. It was a bad experience working at Ravmek weddingz (Weddingz.in). If anybody is planning to work their then I would recommend you to not work At weddingz.in.

Pros

No.pros.

Cons

Lots of Cons.

Good

Working environment was good. But there is no job security at all. Any time u loose your job. Salary on time. Oravel stays private limited is the name of the company.

Overall good

Work culture is good, give freehold responsibility to do job . Incentive are good , if work hard you can earn well. Management is fair and good growth for performers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WeddingZ.in. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WeddingZ.in with