Weikfield Foods Pvt Ltd

Weikfield Foods Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews with Jobs

India14 reviews

Great Experience

I worked in Weikfield Foods Organization for 6 Month as as Management trainee, I got experience about Mushrooms Distribution in Dadar Mumbai Mushroom Market

Cons

Timing problem, Everyday i have to wakeup at 3am. and there is a no Week off for me.

Worst Top management, Full politics

Worst company & worst Top management, No HR policy, they have not given my 6months incentives. Full & final settlement done after 8 months. After taking so many times of follow up..

Pros

Cons

Worst Top management

Weikfield Foods Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment

Great place to work at

Effective Sharing of Goals Great Teamwork High Employee Morale Handles Poor Performance Understands Risks Adapts to Opportunities and Changes Clearly Defined Structure Well-Known Company Policies

Excellent organisation for growth and learning

Excellent organisation for growth and learning : Nurturing and strong Leadership, Can Do Attitude of employee, Innovative & Creative approach...

Pros

Learning organisation, Provide space for learning and development

Cons

Long distance from city

good working nature

very fine and good working nature nice working staff and management CEO royal HR very very fine department to help those workers anything very good plant culture activities

Pros

free tea

Cons

twelve hours

Working culture is good

Company has a best quality products, in desert cetageory and sauces , these products have huge demand in the market. Meanwhile company is struggling to sell its new venture product call eco valley Organic green tea and hearty oats, Weikfield section of products have a huge demand Whereas Companies new venture Ecovalley products are facing huge competition in the marketplace

Pros

Work culture and sales teams

Cons

Sunday workings

Helping peoples arount their

Other employees are realy helpfullntoneach other everyone passionated their hr management is great so My experence as a trianee is wonderfull i learb lot there .

Pros

Bring ur own tifin

Its a good place to work...Quite satisfied

The people are quite co-operative. Working atmosphere is quite well. The organization is good overall. The company is growing and has a bright fututre in the FMCGG sector.

good industry

i am there for training in 3 month management was good i am experiences in production/ storage/purchase/quality also it all about are grateful for me.

Pros

tea

Cons

1 hr

progressive and learning

I got every thing from the company. I joined at junior level executive and reached at management level with training and knowledge provided to me during my tenure.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Weikfield Foods Pvt Ltd?

excellent working environment and good example of team work

good working environment and good example of team work. excellent growth rate of the company.

Pros

free food and accommodation

Cons

salary

Friendly Environment

Good Communication Friendly Environment Good chain of communication

Pros

Travelling Facility

Cons

No canteen Facility

Learning experience with great teamwork

The staff of Weikfield Foods pvt ltd Bakori unit are extremely helpful and posses great knowlege. Two months of training went with great learning experience and full of enjoyment. Teamwork during my time was absolutely perfect. It is not just a company but it is a family which works with great enthusiasm and also has great positivity to work hard. Every day was a memorable day to work. My senior management are highly educated and have a lot of potential and I feel blessed to work under my madam.

Pros

Everything is great.

Cons

Travelling time

Team Work

Here I am looking for General Trade, HORECA and partially for Marketing Activity. We work as a team and whether I need support from my seniors as well as from my juniors, they always support me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weikfield Foods Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Weikfield Foods Pvt Ltd in popular locations