Welcome Hotel
View all Welcome Hotel reviews

Welcome Hotel

Welcome Hotel Employee Review

Good company but not good for who started your career with us

My experience with this company was not good not bad, but the worst part of this company that is no take care of employee. like if you hard work continuously than nobody HOD'S Will not be praise and if you commit any single mistake every one shouted on you.And there is no salary increment for last 2 year. But the good think for me is i learned many thing because i am the only one person in my department. The hardest part of my job is to setup the network for the starting and manage.and the most enjoyable part is when these is no guest.

Pros

I do not get anything for free here

Cons

i don't know

Same location

I work here for 7 mnths i fully enjoy my jobalso training.

Nice hotel and there atmopsphere are good . All staff is good . Really i enjoy my self . I have learned many things.I HANDLES MANY GUEST AND ALSO COMMUNICATION WITH MANY PERSON .

Pros

Many times we have free times but in free times we learn something new frm our seniors.

Cons

max i have worked in hotel 19 hours in a marriage function in the hotel.
Same location

Resolve any problem related engineering

Whenever,Fault occur in any part of electrical,mechanical or plumbing,resolve it as soon as possible at any time.no matter you are on-duty or not. 24 hours ready to reach hotel and resolve that problem if any occur or any one call you.

Good secure work place

I worked as Microbiologist at welcom hotel Vadodara. It is really a good place to work. All staff are friendly and helpful. Management is really very appreciative, supportive and extra vigillent for the female staff. Overall one can enjoy work.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner, friendly environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Welcome Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Welcome Hotel
  • Good company but not good for who started your career with us