Welcome Hotel
View all Welcome Hotel reviews

Welcome Hotel

Welcome Hotel Employee Review

Great learning experience

Handled all back office reservations and secretarial activities Handled all paper work and documents and filing Handled cashiering and business center operations

Pros

Great learning

Cons

Good secure work place

I worked as Microbiologist at welcom hotel Vadodara. It is really a good place to work. All staff are friendly and helpful. Management is really very appreciative, supportive and extra vigillent for the female staff. Overall one can enjoy work.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner, friendly environment

The hotel is a five star hotel and has the best ambiance and infrastructure.

the day starts by going on time in the given uniform, signing in the coming time and talking to the manager, look for the customers who came in and welcome them and find them a perfect spot to seat and wait for them to give the order, serve them what they asked for and check on them in a particular span of time if they need anything. Ask them at the end if they need the bill and give it to them. There was nothing hard about this job and the most enjoyable part of this job was to communicate with the co-workers and the customers.

Pros

free lunch and

I work here for 7 mnths i fully enjoy my jobalso training.

Nice hotel and there atmopsphere are good . All staff is good . Really i enjoy my self . I have learned many things.I HANDLES MANY GUEST AND ALSO COMMUNICATION WITH MANY PERSON .

Pros

Many times we have free times but in free times we learn something new frm our seniors.

Cons

max i have worked in hotel 19 hours in a marriage function in the hotel.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Welcome Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Welcome Hotel