Welcome Hotel

Welcome Hotel Employee Reviews

Good secure work place

I worked as Microbiologist at welcom hotel Vadodara. It is really a good place to work. All staff are friendly and helpful. Management is really very appreciative, supportive and extra vigillent for the female staff. Overall one can enjoy work.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner, friendly environment

The hotel is a five star hotel and has the best ambiance and infrastructure.

the day starts by going on time in the given uniform, signing in the coming time and talking to the manager, look for the customers who came in and welcome them and find them a perfect spot to seat and wait for them to give the order, serve them what they asked for and check on them in a particular span of time if they need anything. Ask them at the end if they need the bill and give it to them. There was nothing hard about this job and the most enjoyable part of this job was to communicate with the co-workers and the customers.

Pros

free lunch and

I work here for 7 mnths i fully enjoy my jobalso training.

Nice hotel and there atmopsphere are good . All staff is good . Really i enjoy my self . I have learned many things.I HANDLES MANY GUEST AND ALSO COMMUNICATION WITH MANY PERSON .

Pros

Many times we have free times but in free times we learn something new frm our seniors.

Cons

max i have worked in hotel 19 hours in a marriage function in the hotel.

Supervisor

Fantastic place to work , good pay and good people that are employed there. Flexible hours, over time hours and time and a half, great supervisor and owner

Welcom hotel raviz kadavu kerala no 1 property

Welcom hotel is a incredible resort with an incredible service experience.the raviz on calicut byepass is a dream destination.bang on the backwaters, with beautiful lawns.

Great learning experience

Handled all back office reservations and secretarial activities Handled all paper work and documents and filing Handled cashiering and business center operations

Pros

Great learning

Cons

Resolve any problem related engineering

Whenever,Fault occur in any part of electrical,mechanical or plumbing,resolve it as soon as possible at any time.no matter you are on-duty or not. 24 hours ready to reach hotel and resolve that problem if any occur or any one call you.

Very Dry work environment

Hotel management have no motivation scheme for the employees, salary structure is very low and not up to standard of present market level, IR level is subversive, no peaceful atmosphere to work, career growth is appearing in the company.

Pros

Subsidies food

Cons

No Carrer Growth

Good company but not good for who started your career with us

My experience with this company was not good not bad, but the worst part of this company that is no take care of employee. like if you hard work continuously than nobody HOD'S Will not be praise and if you commit any single mistake every one shouted on you.And there is no salary increment for last 2 year. But the good think for me is i learned many thing because i am the only one person in my department. The hardest part of my job is to setup the network for the starting and manage.and the most enjoyable part is when these is no guest.

Pros

I do not get anything for free here

Cons

i don't know

The Best

I must say that hotelier should get atleast one opportunity to work with these kind of Brands who has very strong moral for employees and for their guest.

Pros

Free Lunch, Great Training and learnings

Cons

Slow Growth