Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

India748 reviews

Found 748 reviews matching the searchSee all 42,238 reviews

Depends on your LOB

My experience with Wells hasn’t been very good. I joined a very new process and all during my tenure with them, nobody had any idea what they’re doing. There would be days when I would spend 6 out of 8 hours just staring at the screen;and remaining time doing trainings.

Have a good area to work

Good environments , right place to work Got experience knowledge our managers support and guidance though work knowledge .Motivational speech support to work

Pros

Time to COVID 19 they provided free food accommodations all with employees care

Cons

Time save to work

Relaxed work, outdated tech stack.

Pros: - Good work life balance.- Somewhat good benefits.Cons: - Overall no good work (may depend on team).- Overall outdated tech stack (again may depend on team sometimes)- Bad management.- Very very poor work infrastrcutre (slow machines, too slow VDI etc)

Great Bank to be a part of

Good Work life balanceDecent PayEmployee FriendlyLot of benefitsCan work on multiple productsGrowth is good.Flexible work cultureGood job security

Laid back work culture

Good work life balance. SLOWLY migrating to new technologies. New management is from JPMC, bit of internal politics.Employees working for long time are preferred for promotions.

Management and timings

Everything depends on ur manager. PPL from service based are hired as managers and they spoil the culture. Shift timings are also a concern in some teams. Cab facility is there.

Good

IB division is new..so a lot of members in the team are still learning protocols. I was hired as an intern and the onboarding was smooth. Work culture can be improved.

Good Company to work for

Good Company to work for. Nice Management. New Infrastructure.Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California, operational headquarters in Manhattan, and managerial offices throughout the United States

Work place is good

I suggest join only short period only like 2to 3 year not more than. They prefer only state people and not prefer outsiders.Work culture is good but they will not give promotion and hike based on your work.

Relaxed and process oriented

Work culture is really nice. Bit process oriented so if you want to bring some changes in the existing process will be very challenging.But very much employee friendly

Pros

Free Transportation

Cons

Difficult to bring change in process

Good Company to work for. Less pay .

Good Company to work for. Less pay though when compared to competitors. HRs are not accessible , they are just limited to hiring process, activities but you will never get them when you want to give feedback on work/managers

Lol

None of these managers have a clue what they’re doing and it’s really unfortunate. There is no support, they don’t listen and they constantly make excuses. They hired me for one position, completely changed it on my first day and would not allow me to go back to my old position. I would never recommend CCNF to anyone.

Good work life balance

Less salary. Stressful work sometimes. Manager biased totally. Hikes depends on managers. Supporting colleagues. Friendly nature. Free transportation facility.

Good

Good ambience to work, good teammates, nice collaboration. A bit abrupt in technology transition, hikes are low depending on company performance.Need to learn continuously to get upgraded.

Pros

Good for developers

Cons

Less hike

Politics in the management

One of the worst company to work with 1)Politics determines promotions not your work2) work from home is a big taboo during pre COVID era 3) basic facilities like vehicle parking are a big challenge

Nice place to work if you don't have any concern on night shifts

Wells Fargo is a good company but when comes to operations. The leaders are not good they not even care about the employees . So if you wanna work with Wells Fargo don't work in Operations.

Pros

Allowance

Cons

Night shifts Targets Weekend support

Productive workplace with Friendly managers .

Its a very good organization with Friendly managers with calm work culture which provides at most job security. Cab facility & other facilities will be provided .

Pros

Facilities Work-life balance Stress free Friendly mangers

Cons

Poor team management Project handling

Good benefits, no job security

Good benefits, no good hikes or promotions, no visibility, worst managers and HR, no job security, transportation, Shift allowances, life and medical insurance.

Pros

Child care reimbursement of 15000 per child Transportation, Shift allowances, life and medical insurance.

Cons

Worst manangers

Overall, flexible atmosphere . Production support can be very hard.

All team members are not equally competitive.Flexible . But , Production support can be very hard.Now , they put more focus on training employees Work culture is good and iclusive

Pros

Ptos

Cons

yearly increment is less

most decision taken by US team.

Good for short term. Not much learning as well. Also most projects require to have some overlap with us time.Capital markets BU is very bad. Dont join

Hyderabad

Good very one this company are good group discussion about any issues are small and any skills are different from any person my dream in well Fargo company working

Pros

Any time

Cons

Any hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Wells Fargo with

• Wells Fargo
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?