White Orange Software

White Orange Software Employee Reviews

India14 reviews

Supportive Members & Less Work Pressure

After joining, I found that the company is so caring towards their employees and one special thing, I never felt work pressure here. All members are eager to help each other and TL also guides us like a buddy. There is a lot of freedom so We can openly share our ideas without any hesitation which can help us to reach our company on the next level.

Good Work Environment

Good work environment and supportive team members. You won't be judge by your dress so no dress code issues . Leave and employee management system is well Organized.

Pros

Good work environment. No salary issues.

Cons

Have to come on all Saturday.Only 1st and 3rd Saturdays are half.

Good Company

It is Good Industry to grow your self as a small skill industry and we can learn lots of things. Nice atmosphere to work it and Good Cultural activities also included for fun and refreshment.

Great Experience

hello! I am a UI/UX designer. I have great work experience with a fun full life in WOS. Better career opportunities with work experience. I prefer others to take this great experience.

Pros

Great salary benefit and better leadership with team

Cons

No cons

Productive and continuous learning

It’s a wonderful IT journey so far, learned so many new technology and enjoyed my work in WOS. Looking for something new with matches with my skill set with long term stability.

Great ambiance

Good Place to work with best people with good knowledge overall career development. Best fit for Freshers and experienced IT Professionals. Best place to work with good Management.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

nothing

Best Learning Place for new joiners

The White Orange Software is a very good platform for Learner. I learned from much about development. Resources to learn more about products and services.

Challenging & Dynamic

The Work culture has always been good at White Orange Software having a startup culture. The Team at any level is easily approachable thus making it a Pro to get this done on the go making it an enabler to perform.

Very good company in terms of job satisfaction and salary basis

Very good company in terms of job satisfaction and salary basis and also very good growth and very advance in technologies and also provide employee satisfaction.

Good

Good

Good company for secure job

Good company for secure job. Good number of clients. Good management. Fair compensation. Friendly environment. Clients in almost all geographical location.

Employee friendly

Flexible time to work and work-life balance. Got good exposure in Training. Management was good and work culture was cool. Treated me great. Loved the company, loved the job. Loved the people.

Productive work place with creative freedom.

White Orange give freedom to work opportunity. Employee's work life balance is given importance. it's a fun place to work. The work place culture is always positive and full of life which gives you a clear mind to work.

Pros

Flexible and supportive management

Its a pleasure to work for the company

- Great opportunity to take initiative and provide value, employee were generally helpful. - Interesting and very good place to work. - Lot of learning.

Pros

always cares all individuals, company, staff

Cons

No free lunch

Overall work life balance is good

Fun filled environment, friendly colleagues, and very good Management. Company always gives a work pressure but its with the good spirit, no forceful commitments.

Pros

Less Pressure, Co-Workers are excellent, There is no hard part

Cons

2nd & 3rd Saturday working!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at White Orange Software. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

White Orange Software Reviews by Location

Learn about White Orange Software in popular locations

• White Orange Software
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?