Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd.

Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd. Employee Reviews

India81 reviews

salaryincentiveculturelifebadlonghourgood

Good Management team, everyone is helpful. Only their work life culture is bad as they forced you to work 12 hours a day.

It management team is helpful you are facing any issue they will resolve asap. Time flexibility depend on your manager but most of the manager command you to work 12hours a day sometime make you work in your week off.

Not a great place to work

Waste of time and energyThey do not value the people working for them. Many of my colleagues were laid off all of a sudden. No learning in the entire process

Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd. insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Good salary

No job security during the probation period. Hire and fire policy. Only on - time salary. HR does not communicate office timings properly during the interview process. Some vital information is hidden which one gets to know after they join this organization.

Fun place to work

Extended working hours sometimesGood management5 day working week with rotational week offsGood benefits for health care and insurance and good appraisal

Truth:The management recently slashed off teachers salary by 50%

The worst mangemnet in the universe, they have recently slashed off teachers salary by 50% and increased work load by giving only two cancellations in amonth, just two classes cancellation in 30 days, its not even two days, we dont have any off here and punctuality rule changed so that its easy for them to remove teachers.

Pros

Cons

Many

Overall, the job nature was cool and enjoyable

The job was cool and enjoyable, but they were high flexibility for women employees. I enjoyed my maternity period and got paid six-month holiday. They valued people.

Pros

Cons

Decision making

Best place to work and learn(Teacher)

My experience at whjr for more than 2 years as a Global coding and Math Educator has been very enriching. Wonderful experiences with students across geographies, learning everyday with dynamic work culture and on top of it flexible to manage things very well.

We can learn and develop a lot, productive, lots of trainings

Its a very great place to work being together virtually, students get lots of exposure through many resources.We can learn and develop a lot being productive,attend lots of trainings. Plan and manage ourselves.

Good

Good place to work but salary growth is less. Job security depends on your performance. Company culture could be better. I recommend everyone not to stay here for long term

fast paced work and very competitive

I was an intern at Whitehat Jr. for 3 months. my experience has been fine since I was an intern, there was not much pressure, and they provide lucrative incentives

Jobs at Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd.

See more jobs

Well paid wfh job

A great organisation to get yourself have an exposure to different geographical areas and cultures . You need to interact and take Demos even speed classes with students from US Australia and many other countries

Good organization to work with

Its a job where you can set your own time. You can take classes from home at your own hours. Salary is good. But job security is poor. Rest is fine and fun.

Pros

Set your own working hours

Cons

Job security

Productive, flexible environment to work in

Awesome, best so far in my overall career. Staff was very helpful. Concierge was very helpful. Would never thought of resigning , however, due to some personal reasons I had to.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Fake trials

Learn and earn!

Flelxible timings,Supportive technical and review team. Correspondences and queries taken care of.Management rules sometimes burdening.Teaching kids always fun and knowledge enhancing.

Performance based

HR & TL are pain in ***New Hr policies are not employee friendly. It is very biased towards other favourite employees.If an employee is not well or have health issues, they still want an employee to report to office , evn if they cnt walk & will reject your sick , casual , privilage leaves .

Lots of pressure, incentive can be earned but less work-life balance

It's hire and fire policy, no second thought how well you are working but you will be fired if costing effects. Less time management. Job security is the main concern

Worst company to join.

Worst company to join, they will give you lot of expectation before joining and later you will find out that the HR department is the biggest lier in the company.

Productive and fun workplace

It is a great opportunity if you are planning to switch or restart your career. Even freshers are welcomed here. This feedback is strictly for the teachers because for other job profile neither do i have the expertise nor the experience to comment. As a teaching platform WhiteHat is highly recommended.

Organized and Well Structured

Overall it was a good place to work. It really depends on how good your manager is. I had the best manager for a few months which made the place a really good work environment. Although it could get really messy if the manager does not value a good work-life balance, which I have seen plenty. They do tend to arrange lots of meetings and seminars that are mandatory to attend at odd hours as they roll out new processes, changes, and products almost weekly.

Productive and fun workplace

It is an adaptive workplace and the management is very supportive of its employees. There's constant learning in this workplace.It helps us connect with different people across the globe.

stressful and competitive performance based job

worked for us process night shift, with right skills you can earn good incentives and if performance detoriates you will be kicked out. good for those who want work from home and doing part time jobs

Pros

mobile bill, internet bill, work from home

Cons

long hours, daily and weekly targets, Job security is zero

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd. with

• Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd.