Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd.

Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd. Employee Reviews

everything is good but sudden change in process will affect the week status.when you start to understand one process after that there will be again change to something new.fight for leads which i find something new.company is confuesd in between quality and quantity of teachers.the leads that add up are next level leads full of trash.
Pros
good manager, team is supportive
Cons
sudden change in process, which will affect whole week performance
I would suggest, hang in there and find another job (this advice is suitable for all roles and all levels). You are doing great! Be patient! Keep looking!
Pros
I had a job during pandemic!!!
Cons
may be everything!
Amazing place to work. Awesome experience .no words to describe. Very understanding Team.everybody are sensible experienced well educated and knowledgeable
Pros
No words to describe life changing opportunity
Cons
Na
Mess all around.management are not sure what and how to run a process or productivity.Cant give any idea.Cant complaint.Do what is asked. Damage the customer relationship.Harras the customer as it's part of our job.Hire and fire firm.
Pros
Good pay before not any longer
Cons
Every is crazy there
Whitehat as a call centre no work enivorment . Company HR and team leader behaviour very bad . I don't suggest any person work there. Very bad place work in india.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Excellent Platform for womens,Every women is talented and intelligent enough to work ,but due to personal life many drop there professional career ,but whitehatjunior has given a grt opportunity for many womens ,its like a dream come true working on this platform, i thank our ceo for the grt opportunity,wishing our entire team all the best many millestones to go ,Lets all rock and be a grt part in success
Pros
Each hardwork is valued and respected here
Cons
Noooooo
Whitehat jr is a very good platform to work on, it really helped me survive during lockdown, being a freelancer trainer i was almost out of work. and being a single mother and bread earner of the family it was a very difficult time for me, I am very grateful to whitehat jr for giving me a chance to bring my life back to normal and have a fun loving new normal. They made it easy for me to use my abilities and gave me a great pay pack from the comfort of my home.
Its a call center & a very bad one. Its very stressful working here. have to ask for every single thing you do other than picking up calls. very bad management. All of the management are from the call center background. They don't know anything about technical support. You don't learn anything technical here. WhiteHat jr considers itself an MNC but it does not have any kind of MNC culture in itself. Work-life is too upsetting at White Hat. Management is hopeless. If you make mistakes there will be no one to rectify your mistakes & guide you politely but instead your manager will disrespect you & yell at you for small small things. The management never pays attention to people who actually work. Due to lot of politics & favoritism lot of people leave the company before completing even a year.
Pros
you get shift allowances & salary on time nothing else.
Cons
6 days a week working, Stressful work-life, lot of favoritism, mental Harassment
Very pathetic and useless people are in this company this is CALL CENTER yes you heard me right this is CALL CENTER but if you ask this anyone in company they will throw you out they don't like this word, but this is the truth beware if you apply for a certain role and be clear about it they will push you to any role like floor cleaning, very bad, everyone here to hit their targets. You will be just a new toy for them, all the best
Pros
you can breath
Cons
everything if you didn't take permission to breath
Worst company to ever work with .. management is pathetic .. HR doesn't know the meaning of human resource.. it's a life taking company .. they make you work for 18 hrs with no work off
A very nice company with authentic culture and working perspective white hat adopt a different kind of technology for working and works in cooperation
Pros
Energetic
Cons
Competitive
I am a teacher at whitehat jr. This job definitely needs your time. Minimum You can give 120hrs in a month maximum could be any number of hours. So, it is totally up to you how much time you are willing to give. And you need to have patience and passion for teaching as you are going to deal with kids.
Pros
Flexible working hours, incentives.
Cons
Need to work Saturday Sunday as well so no weekend off.
I had joined White Hat junior education PVT LTD on 9 july 2019 as marketing associate in calling process for almost 6 moths than have been moved to Affiliate Department as Affiliate manager, Than I have been moved to Teacher Recruitment process as Phone Recruiter (PR) and currently working here as of now. Its an amazing experience to work with white hat junior.
Pros
Snack every saturda, officcial parties.
very good working culture, management is very good and helpful at every point of time, well proffesional organisation ,growth is very good here,working atmosphere.
Pros
good incentives
Cons
So I wouldn't recommend this workplace to anyone applying in WhitehatJr Education Technology, as they people stretch the interview rounds for more than a month which is utter nonsense way for hiring.They need be little bit more focused on hiring. Took their sweet time to start the interview process and are completely useless in their communications. Mislead. You show up to a job totally committed. wasting my valuable time. Very unprofessional. Bad. Future employers beware.
Beautiful work place and always had a chance to do new things no matter if you are from a particular department. Very productive and performance driven orgnatization