Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd.

Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd. Employee Reviews for Teacher

I am a teacher at whitehat jr. This job definitely needs your time. Minimum You can give 120hrs in a month maximum could be any number of hours. So, it is totally up to you how much time you are willing to give. And you need to have patience and passion for teaching as you are going to deal with kids.
Pros
Flexible working hours, incentives.
Cons
Need to work Saturday Sunday as well so no weekend off.
Excellent Platform for womens,Every women is talented and intelligent enough to work ,but due to personal life many drop there professional career ,but whitehatjunior has given a grt opportunity for many womens ,its like a dream come true working on this platform, i thank our ceo for the grt opportunity,wishing our entire team all the best many millestones to go ,Lets all rock and be a grt part in success
Pros
Each hardwork is valued and respected here
Cons
Noooooo
Whitehat jr is a very good platform to work on, it really helped me survive during lockdown, being a freelancer trainer i was almost out of work. and being a single mother and bread earner of the family it was a very difficult time for me, I am very grateful to whitehat jr for giving me a chance to bring my life back to normal and have a fun loving new normal. They made it easy for me to use my abilities and gave me a great pay pack from the comfort of my home.
A very nice company with authentic culture and working perspective white hat adopt a different kind of technology for working and works in cooperation
Pros
Energetic
Cons
Competitive
So I wouldn't recommend this workplace to anyone applying in WhitehatJr Education Technology, as they people stretch the interview rounds for more than a month which is utter nonsense way for hiring.They need be little bit more focused on hiring. Took their sweet time to start the interview process and are completely useless in their communications. Mislead. You show up to a job totally committed. wasting my valuable time. Very unprofessional. Bad. Future employers beware.