Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd.

Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd. Employee Reviews for Teacher

Teacher9 reviews
India9 reviews

Good organization to work with

Its a job where you can set your own time. You can take classes from home at your own hours. Salary is good. But job security is poor. Rest is fine and fun.

Pros

Set your own working hours

Cons

Job security

Productive and fun workplace

Great place to work in with supportive management and colleagues. 24/7 work support team, fun activities mostly. Always boosting their employees, no competition in work, one has to do their best and you will be recognized.

Pros

Work from home always, flexibility

Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd. insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction

Poor management

I would not recommend anyone to work here. Their policies are not good. They dont appreciate the teachers working for them. At one point you will even feel like you are a sales person than a teacher. They are not getting any new students.

Productive and probably the best company to work with

Working with Whitehat is one of the best decisions i have taken till date.All you need is passion for teaching, being polite with the kids and understanding them.

Cons

nothing

Fun Workspace

Excellent Platform for womens,Every women is talented and intelligent enough to work ,but due to personal life many drop there professional career ,but whitehatjunior has given a grt opportunity for many womens ,its like a dream come true working on this platform, i thank our ceo for the grt opportunity,wishing our entire team all the best many millestones to go ,Lets all rock and be a grt part in success

Pros

Each hardwork is valued and respected here

Cons

Noooooo

Productive and fun workplace.

Whitehat jr is a very good platform to work on, it really helped me survive during lockdown, being a freelancer trainer i was almost out of work. and being a single mother and bread earner of the family it was a very difficult time for me, I am very grateful to whitehat jr for giving me a chance to bring my life back to normal and have a fun loving new normal. They made it easy for me to use my abilities and gave me a great pay pack from the comfort of my home.

Good experience

A very nice company with authentic culture and working perspective white hat adopt a different kind of technology for working and works in cooperation

Pros

Energetic

Cons

Competitive

You should take it if your can manage your time.

I am a teacher at whitehat jr. This job definitely needs your time. Minimum You can give 120hrs in a month maximum could be any number of hours. So, it is totally up to you how much time you are willing to give. And you need to have patience and passion for teaching as you are going to deal with kids.

Pros

Flexible working hours, incentives.

Cons

Need to work Saturday Sunday as well so no weekend off.

Unprofessional work place

So I wouldn't recommend this workplace to anyone applying in WhitehatJr Education Technology, as they people stretch the interview rounds for more than a month which is utter nonsense way for hiring.They need be little bit more focused on hiring. Took their sweet time to start the interview process and are completely useless in their communications. Mislead. You show up to a job totally committed. wasting my valuable time. Very unprofessional. Bad. Future employers beware.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd.?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd. with

Learn about Whitehat Education Technology Pvt. Ltd. in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?