Wildlife Institute of India

Wildlife Institute of India Employee Reviews in Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand

Productive, competitive and fun workplace

Its the best place for an wildlife enthusiast to work and also a great platform for the freshers as well as experienced persons to learn new and advanced techniques and skills. Workplace culture is also good and a lot of activities, talks, presentations and workshops take place at the institute. Overall the best place to work in the field of wildlife conservation and management.

Productive, Experience, Fun, Knowledgable

Working with this Institute has been a turn of table for me. The analytical knowledge and expertise imparted by this institute is one of a kind. The work culture is profession yet comfortable to interact with scientists for any query. The most enjoyable part of working here is that it has a perfect balance between work and fun.

Really nice place to work

Very good scopes of research. Get chances to travel, attend workshops and meet ministry of climate change officials. Nice work environment and supportive staff.

Pros

Good research facility

Cons

Slow progress

Productive and funspace

Wildlife Institute of India is one of the premier institute in Wildlife conservation in India. I have gained lot of experience and learned many software related to bio-statistics.

Best place to learn

WII was my first internship and even though subsequent circumstances of not getting authorship in the published paper was a definite backlash, I would never hesitate to say that WII is the best place to learn everything you need to know about your subject. The people are very cooperative and knowledgeable and professionalism is extremely balanced to add touches of personal motivation as well.

productive and encourging

it was good to work with people around here. Co-workers are good, working the arms of nature is the most beneficial fact.

Pros

passion fed

Cons

to much constricted thoughts

Productive, wonderful workplace and ambience, highly qualified personnels

One of the best wildlife research institute in India. They work on excellent projects and have extraordinary collaboration. They have amazing work-force and highly talent creed of personnels work there.

Pros

Networking, access to numerous resources, wonderful projects to work on

Cons

A bit slow administration

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wildlife Institute of India?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wildlife Institute of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

• Wildlife Institute of India
  • Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?