Willis Towers Watson logo
View all Willis Towers Watson reviews

Willis Towers Watson

Willis Towers Watson Employee Review

Friendly Environment to work

I start with creating a "To do list" for the day and work accordingly to manage the tasks on time. I have learned how to manage my work with efficiency and effectively. We discuss our challenges with managers to ease the work. People are very friendly and helpful around the floor. There are times when we share our work to deliver the task on meet our TATs. Management is friendly professionally and personally too. We discuss our achievement and feedback every month to increase the quality of work we deliver. Hardest part of this job is shifts. However, we enjoy at fullest while working as we have fun activities on floor every month. Also, to encourage the employees we have rewards and reorganization sessions every month.

Pros

Fous transport and free one time meal

Cons

Overtimes

Same role

Good workplace for an fresher to their career.

Good workplace to start a career, but in a long term it is not beneficial. Low rate of promotion and advancement, less opportunities, less salary, etc.

Pros

Pick up and drop

Cons

Low salary, poor management.
Same location

Not a good place to work for, don't waste your time by working for them

No growth, no acknowledgement of your efforts, you will be wasting your time and it will be just a black patch on your career patch. If a friend asked i would never suggest them to join here. Management will treat you like robots and give peanuts in return.

Pros

Gym, cafeteria

Cons

Worst management
Same location

Bully

Management in India branches bully their and deny their human rights and over work the employee espacialy now in the covid situation ,Indian employees are forced to work 12 to 15 hrs a day by department managers .

Pros

Fair pay

Cons

Long hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Willis Towers Watson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Willis Towers Watson with