Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson Employee Review

Good workplace for an fresher to their career.

April 4, 2019
Good workplace to start a career, but in a long term it is not beneficial. Low rate of promotion and advancement, less opportunities, less salary, etc.
Pros
Pick up and drop
Cons
Low salary, poor management.
March 14, 2017
Same role
Quality Analyst, Sr Associate (Current Employee) - Mumbai
I start with creating a "To do list" for the day and work accordingly to manage the tasks on time. I have learned how to manage my work with efficiency and effectively. We discuss our challenges with managers to ease the work. People are very friendly and helpful around the floor. There are times when we share our work to deliver the task on meet our TATs. Management is friendly professionally and personally too. We discuss our achievement and feedback every month to increase the quality of work we deliver. Hardest part of this job is shifts. However, we enjoy at fullest while working as we have fun activities on floor every month. Also, to encourage the employees we have rewards and reorganization sessions every month.
Pros
Fous transport and free one time meal
Cons
Overtimes
February 19, 2021
Same location
Senior Process Associate (Current Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Job security is the only advantage in the company. All other aspects are very frustrating. Salary package is pathetic. No promotion. No proper increment. Management doesn't even bother to look at the well-being of it's employees. Work environment is totally thumbs down. Employees are subjected to unnecessary work pressure.
May 24, 2020
Same location
Trainee Process Associate (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
It was great to work for Willis Towers Watson as a process associate. The people over there was quite cooperative and helped me in all the possible way they can do so.
  1. Good workplace for an fresher to their career.