Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson Employee Review

Nice.

May 24, 2020
It was great to work for Willis Towers Watson as a process associate. The people over there was quite cooperative and helped me in all the possible way they can do so.
December 16, 2019
Same role
Associate (Former Employee) - Thane
Willis is such a company where they don't value their employees at all.I had a mentor and a team leader who used to calculate the time that I used to take to use the washroom. She had even said me once , today you took 8 minutes be careful from tomorrow!!!!I don't want to reveal their names! It's not only me, there are many who had become their slaves.
September 3, 2019
Same role
Associate (Former Employee) - Thane, Maharashtra
> Typical day at work >Learned a lot from Organisation > Management was good >Workculture was awesome >Was fun at workplace >Good team work >Was an amazing experience working in Willis
February 19, 2021
Same location
Senior Process Associate (Current Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Job security is the only advantage in the company. All other aspects are very frustrating. Salary package is pathetic. No promotion. No proper increment. Management doesn't even bother to look at the well-being of it's employees. Work environment is totally thumbs down. Employees are subjected to unnecessary work pressure.