Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson Employee Review

Productive and Fun Work-Place

October 22, 2017
The job culture and Willis Towers Watson is fantastic. The most plus factor of working at Willis Towers Watson is that, employees don't have a formal compulsion dress code here. People are allowed to wear casuals during all time of working hours. Another best part of working here at Willis Towers Watson is that no employee working here has any private cabins for themselves. All the employees including CEO's, MD's, and HOD's have and comman desk platform which is shared by everyone in general. The most enjoyable part at my workplace is sense of openness and creativity you can put into those boring excel sheets. We have entire freedom of using our best of innovative ideas into to collated report that we produce and deliver to the client. Trust me, that often comes back as an appreciation. Employees are free to use their own innovative ideas at workplace and enhance the productivity. The work-flow that we handle is quite vast. It cannot be streamlined into one form. Every client has different set of requirements and different previous years losses track record. In spite of this we make sure we deliver the best possible outcome.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Travelling to office is quite tiresome.
May 24, 2020
Same role
Trainee Process Associate (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
It was great to work for Willis Towers Watson as a process associate. The people over there was quite cooperative and helped me in all the possible way they can do so.
December 16, 2019
Same role
Associate (Former Employee) - Thane
Willis is such a company where they don't value their employees at all.I had a mentor and a team leader who used to calculate the time that I used to take to use the washroom. She had even said me once , today you took 8 minutes be careful from tomorrow!!!!I don't want to reveal their names! It's not only me, there are many who had become their slaves.
August 17, 2020
Same location
Sr.Associate - Claims Handler (Current Employee) - Mumbai
No growth, no acknowledgement of your efforts, you will be wasting your time and it will be just a black patch on your career patch. If a friend asked i would never suggest them to join here. Management will treat you like robots and give peanuts in return.
Pros
Gym, cafeteria
Cons
Worst management
  1. Productive and Fun Work-Place