Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson Employee Review

productive,friendly and supportive work culture

September 13, 2017
A typical day of work starts from the day to day task and work analysis then accordingly we plan and disturbute the work withim the team. • Work involves negotiating with different insurers in UK for a best quote, providing the best quote/insurer to client and thereafter billing the client for the policy they want to be insured with. • Prepare invoices, drafts and other documents using word, spreadsheet or presentation softwareand formatting reports relating to insurance claim • Preparing renewal questionnaire by using the source document as policy wordings & MRC slips to estimate and analysis to obtain the best quotes for the client. • Dealing in different class of business like Motor Fleet, Marine Cargo, Goods in Transit, Terrorism, Public & Product Liability, Money Stock, Employers Liability and Reinsurance • Getting in touch with different insurer in the world for all the terms and conditions of the renewal of the exciting policies • Resolving the issues between client and insurers in terms of claims, premium and accounting aspects • Re-assessment of calculation of premium as per the product value VAT and IPT (Insurance Premium tax) • Policy checking as per the client and underwriter requirement clause. • Keeping track of all the invoices, payments and following up the same so after working for 2 years now I can say I have in and out experience of the insurer and insured world. • Our management was at the top of class everything is planned and executed accordingly . •Willis promotes best in class work culture. - more...
Pros
free lunch, transport, corporate vouchers, and medical facility
Cons
May 24, 2020
Same role
Trainee Process Associate (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
It was great to work for Willis Towers Watson as a process associate. The people over there was quite cooperative and helped me in all the possible way they can do so.
December 16, 2019
Same role
Associate (Former Employee) - Thane
Willis is such a company where they don't value their employees at all.I had a mentor and a team leader who used to calculate the time that I used to take to use the washroom. She had even said me once , today you took 8 minutes be careful from tomorrow!!!!I don't want to reveal their names! It's not only me, there are many who had become their slaves.
August 17, 2020
Same location
Sr.Associate - Claims Handler (Current Employee) - Mumbai
No growth, no acknowledgement of your efforts, you will be wasting your time and it will be just a black patch on your career patch. If a friend asked i would never suggest them to join here. Management will treat you like robots and give peanuts in return.
Pros
Gym, cafeteria
Cons
Worst management
  1. productive,friendly and supportive work culture