Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson Employee Review

July 28, 2017
Willis Tower Watson is a great place to work. Willis Tower Watson being a broker, I had to handle the Clients as well as underwriter queries on daily basis as well as had to maintain their quarterly financial activities, keep a track on premiums cash loss, Preliminary Loss Advice and account.
Pros
Sodexo Coupons and Transportation
May 24, 2020
Same role
Trainee Process Associate (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
It was great to work for Willis Towers Watson as a process associate. The people over there was quite cooperative and helped me in all the possible way they can do so.
December 16, 2019
Same role
Associate (Former Employee) - Thane
Willis is such a company where they don't value their employees at all.I had a mentor and a team leader who used to calculate the time that I used to take to use the washroom. She had even said me once , today you took 8 minutes be careful from tomorrow!!!!I don't want to reveal their names! It's not only me, there are many who had become their slaves.
August 17, 2020
Same location
Sr.Associate - Claims Handler (Current Employee) - Mumbai
No growth, no acknowledgement of your efforts, you will be wasting your time and it will be just a black patch on your career patch. If a friend asked i would never suggest them to join here. Management will treat you like robots and give peanuts in return.
Pros
Gym, cafeteria
Cons
Worst management