Willis Towers Watson

Willis Towers Watson Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

People are good Quality of work is good HR and Admin staff is good Management can be improved Scope of improvement of Employee Engagement More employee friendly benefits can be introduced
One of the best companies to work if you are looking for flexibility and work life balance. Been there for more than 3 years, with the best and high performance ratings and yet one of the lowest salary increases and no career growth and defined career path for employees who are not working as HR consultants or not directly bringing business. The work was great, amazing learning on what the role was when it began, but it becomes stagnant when you are repeatedly doing the same things. It felt great during the first one year, but seeing the business side of employees moving fast up in their career in a span of even 1 year, and seeing yourself being there for more than 3 years (with best performance ratings and excellent feedback) and still be there at the same level, position, salary where you joined, was demotivating. That was the hardest part of the job. Excellent to work for if you are in the business side (e.g. Rewards, Retirement, Investment). When shared with the management on career growth, they increased the scope of my work and I was happy to learn more, which got extremely hectic (but I was more than happy to learn as much), however even then, working on increased responsibilities and getting high quality feedback from all stakeholders, there was no growth again, neither position wise and nor salary wise. When this was raised out, the only thing shared back by the senior management was that they were tight on budgets (which was extremely disheartening). An employee who puts his heart out and gets excellent performance ratings on paper and has a great rapport all - more...
Willis Towers Watson is a Risk Consulting firm and does Actuarial business. We have an option of flexible working hours . Work culture is amicable and leaders are quite approachable.
Pros
flexible work hours. Amicable work culture. Leadership is quite approachable.
Cons
Logistical issues. Office infrastructure, no recreational activities, no medical room. Lacks basic facilities, like wifi / lunch stalls etc.
The management should be much better for such a prestigious organisation. There is zero work life balance. There is a lot to learn from an individual basis and also the colleagues are very supportive. On the other hand the manager is not supportive at all. There ia no fix work timing and need to extend working work atmost on daily basis.
WTW is one of the best companies I have ever come across. The respect and value at workplace is outstanding. People are humble, travel opportunities are considered on earlier performance basis.
Pros
Too many to write a note on.
Cons
Management needs to listen to their employee at times.
The place is absolutely good to work. The timings are very suitable and a perfect balance in personal and professional life. Management is little partial about their favourites.
Pros
Employee benefits, Offsites, Team parties
Cons
No free lunches, Partial management
Condusive Environment and seniors were very supportive . Learned about benefits and pension, bond yields and share prices.
As an intern, I was surprised at the level of responsibility and exposure provided to me. I was treated to be as much a part of the team as the permanent employees and was given a list of roughly 20 clients to liaise with, independently. Towers Watson values each employee and provides an environment of constant learning and opportunities of growth. Working on the client-front, every tomorrow was as challenging as required to keep monotony at bay. One of my self-realizations on the job was how good I was at communication skills and my team always provided me with opportunity after the other to build and maintain strong client relations. Towers Watson was the perfect platform, I believe, for me to base my career on as a fresher.
Company is good and have professional environment. Everyone is very supportive.
A good p-lace where you get a lot to learn. People in team are always there to help you out not just to tell how but also to tell you why to do it. The most enjoyable part of job was to spend time with my friends there who were also my colleagues and to achieve the targets so as to remain ahead of others.
TW is in risk consulting. My work is about employee benefit schemes, My basic reason to change is to have a work life balance and also want to get a desirable pay as per my academics.
Good team and friendly environment, mostly a place where you can explore the avenues available and diversify.