Willis Towers Watson

Willis Towers Watson Employee Reviews in Thane, Maharashtra

Productive and fun workplace to work with. Good organisation. Good for freshers as they get to learn a lot here from the organisation, superiors and trainers.
You can start your tenute there however way too many levels unnecessarily and takes a long time for any movement laterally or horizontally. Not the best payers and the management is a biased group towards their people (friends and family)
Work is really challenging for claims also there is new learning each passing day with lot of growth for your future i would recommend this company specially for the freshers.
It depends on individual how he plans your day as work pressure is there and sometimes you dont have anything. management is strict with work related things and they are very helpfull in terms of any things required wherever required. Facilities are good events are also organised during occasions.
good training and lots of activities. fun art work. Good team spirit. team activities. Group activities. Lots of learning. Good for females with good salary package. Slow growth.
Willis is such a company where they don't value their employees at all.I had a mentor and a team leader who used to calculate the time that I used to take to use the washroom. She had even said me once , today you took 8 minutes be careful from tomorrow!!!!I don't want to reveal their names! It's not only me, there are many who had become their slaves.
In WTW a person has peace full task .It was good benefits for its employees. Colleagues are very supportive , even your seniors are understanding and professional.A person learns many things from its process.The task is good and the UK team also helps in overcoming challenges.
Willis Group Holdings plc is a multinational risk advisor, insurance brokerage and reinsurance brokerage company with its headquarters in the Willis Building in London. It is the world’s third largest insurance broker when measured by revenues. Willis Towers Watson was formed as a merger of equals between London based Willis Group Holdings plc and Arlington, VA based Towers Watson & Co.)
> Typical day at work >Learned a lot from Organisation > Management was good >Workculture was awesome >Was fun at workplace >Good team work >Was an amazing experience working in Willis
Less working hours No Overtime Friendly Management Recognition The management really takes care of all of their employees. Day is full of fun, activities, work.....
Good company to work for insurance. A good to start as a fresher as there will be more exposure to it. There are different teams where you can work. New process TAS is a good opportunity.
Pros
Sodexo card
Cons
Depend team to team
This is a workplace that has a lot to offer. Working with Willis helped me in learning things that I still use in my daily life. The co-employees were friendly and helped me out with my errands. But the stress-level was much as there was a lot of tasks to deal with. And the work used to pile up. Management tried to help but it was out-of-hand. Overall it was a good experience to work with Willis.
Pros
Free lunches, transportation, hands-on training
Cons
Overtime, stress, etc.
a typical day at work is churning due diligence request and interacting with clients and learning and gathering updates and knowledge about policies and screening around the globe
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
less focus on employee well being
I had a typical work life at Willis, with day rotational shifts and usually had overtime working hours. I learned a lot about Insurance especially major in the transportation business - Marine (Hull and Cargo). The culture at Willis was good and positive.
Cons
A very professional organisation, one of the market leaders in the insurance broking space. There have been many changes post the recent merger with Towers Watson
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Overtime
A typical day at work. Learned different processes within short span of time. And have been initiated to learn more new processes. Very helpful colleagues and management.
Pros
Free Lunch coupons
Cons
Not flexible in shift timings.............
Friendly environment, team members are supportive, Company focuses on individual development and good management , competitive nature, lot of scope for personal and professional growth
Pros
Free lunch and dinner, free traveling
Cons
Not paid for extra time, no bonus
You need to be a multi tasker. Good work life balance Better work culture Free pick up and drop service Flat hierarchy Very slow growth Employees paid less
A good place to work..people are very Co- operative. The only thing in Willis is the work is not organised and an individual's day is not planned.. Also I am looking for a job which has a fix shift...
Pros
Good shifts
Cons
Long working hours
Its really a good company .Specially for female employees.Its an employee friendly company.Free lunches and sodexo food coupons.Working environment is good
Pros
Food coupons Drop facility fogvvv
Cons
N/a
I have been working for Willis for almost 7 years now. Have learnt a lot in this company. It has give me opportunities to develop myself. Also supportive line managers
Pros
Healthy Work life balance, supportive line managers
Cons
Slow in career growth and level movements