Willis Towers Watson

Willis Towers Watson Employee Reviews for Associate

It was great to work for Willis Towers Watson as a process associate. The people over there was quite cooperative and helped me in all the possible way they can do so.
Willis is such a company where they don't value their employees at all.I had a mentor and a team leader who used to calculate the time that I used to take to use the washroom. She had even said me once , today you took 8 minutes be careful from tomorrow!!!!I don't want to reveal their names! It's not only me, there are many who had become their slaves.
> Typical day at work >Learned a lot from Organisation > Management was good >Workculture was awesome >Was fun at workplace >Good team work >Was an amazing experience working in Willis
The job culture and Willis Towers Watson is fantastic. The most plus factor of working at Willis Towers Watson is that, employees don't have a formal compulsion dress code here. People are allowed to wear casuals during all time of working hours. Another best part of working here at Willis Towers Watson is that no employee working here has any private cabins for themselves. All the employees including CEO's, MD's, and HOD's have and comman desk platform which is shared by everyone in general. The most enjoyable part at my workplace is sense of openness and creativity you can put into those boring excel sheets. We have entire freedom of using our best of innovative ideas into to collated report that we produce and deliver to the client. Trust me, that often comes back as an appreciation. Employees are free to use their own innovative ideas at workplace and enhance the productivity. The work-flow that we handle is quite vast. It cannot be streamlined into one form. Every client has different set of requirements and different previous years losses track record. In spite of this we make sure we deliver the best possible outcome.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Travelling to office is quite tiresome.
A typical day of work starts from the day to day task and work analysis then accordingly we plan and disturbute the work withim the team. • Work involves negotiating with different insurers in UK for a best quote, providing the best quote/insurer to client and thereafter billing the client for the policy they want to be insured with. • Prepare invoices, drafts and other documents using word, spreadsheet or presentation softwareand formatting reports relating to insurance claim • Preparing renewal questionnaire by using the source document as policy wordings & MRC slips to estimate and analysis to obtain the best quotes for the client. • Dealing in different class of business like Motor Fleet, Marine Cargo, Goods in Transit, Terrorism, Public & Product Liability, Money Stock, Employers Liability and Reinsurance • Getting in touch with different insurer in the world for all the terms and conditions of the renewal of the exciting policies • Resolving the issues between client and insurers in terms of claims, premium and accounting aspects • Re-assessment of calculation of premium as per the product value VAT and IPT (Insurance Premium tax) • Policy checking as per the client and underwriter requirement clause. • Keeping track of all the invoices, payments and following up the same so after working for 2 years now I can say I have in and out experience of the insurer and insured world. • Our management was at the top of class everything is planned and executed accordingly . •Willis promotes best in class work culture. - more...
Pros
free lunch, transport, corporate vouchers, and medical facility
Cons
The people working are very friendly and interactive. There is no bias between individuals. The management takes care of their employees and offers them the perfect work life balance.
Pros
8 hours shift rotational
Willis Tower Watson is a great place to work. Willis Tower Watson being a broker, I had to handle the Clients as well as underwriter queries on daily basis as well as had to maintain their quarterly financial activities, keep a track on premiums cash loss, Preliminary Loss Advice and account.
Pros
Sodexo Coupons and Transportation
Friendly environment, team members are supportive, Company focuses on individual development and good management , competitive nature, lot of scope for personal and professional growth
Pros
Free lunch and dinner, free traveling
Cons
Not paid for extra time, no bonus
You need to be a multi tasker. Good work life balance Better work culture Free pick up and drop service Flat hierarchy Very slow growth Employees paid less
A good place to work..people are very Co- operative. The only thing in Willis is the work is not organised and an individual's day is not planned.. Also I am looking for a job which has a fix shift...
Pros
Good shifts
Cons
Long working hours
It's the best company that I worked with. You enjoy your job plus the environment is to good. Lots of benefits and opportunities too. Employee oriented company. Lots and lots new things to learn.
Salary is good. Organisation is very good. Employees are not good. Have freedom in work. Ambience is very cool. A person who wants to build his/her career can grow over here.
Pros
Can learn new things