Willis Towers Watson

Willis Towers Watson Job Security & Advancement reviews

You can take retirement here. Good salary hike.No Stress of work.Training Benefits like Coursera.Job securityManagement is good.As I said you can think about your retirement here once you make a plan about stick to the one job
I have been working for Willis for almost 7 years now. Have learnt a lot in this company. It has give me opportunities to develop myself. Also supportive line managers
Pros
Healthy Work life balance, supportive line managers
Cons
Slow in career growth and level movements
WTW is a great place to be and has been on a growing spree since the merger. The work place is state of the art and hosts around 3000 employees in just one location. Lot of opportunities for people looking at starting their career in the insurance industry.
Pros
captive, work culture, growing organisation
Cons
growth not uniform across all departments, stagnancy in some BUs.
Good place to work. The work environment is really good. Groomed myself in terms of presentations and public speaking because of Willis Towers Watson.
Pros
Free Transport and Lunch facility
It's the best company that I worked with. You enjoy your job plus the environment is to good. Lots of benefits and opportunities too. Employee oriented company. Lots and lots new things to learn.
Fun to work at wtw but the growth is to slow employee join the org thinking he will give his best to the organisation but growth too matters hence employee need to quit.
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Na
WTW is good for those seeking work life balance. However, on the compensation front it still lags. Rotational shift is something which can affect your health.
Willis Towers Watson is an organisation which provides good work life balance to all its employees.Beneficial to women as majority of employees are women - women friendly environment.
Salary is good. Organisation is very good. Employees are not good. Have freedom in work. Ambience is very cool. A person who wants to build his/her career can grow over here.
Pros
Can learn new things
Claims Management is my passion. Working with Insurance company is best part of my career which also helps my personal development
Willis Towers Watson is extremely transparent in terms of its practices and gives each employee a chance to prove his capabilities. The management is very encouraging and I have had the best experience working with WTW
It offers work life balance. Not bad if you are looking for a settled life. Growth is slow. It takes time for getting promoted here. Company gives opportunity to showcase ur skills
Good organization culture and work atmosphere. Co workers are good. Opportunity to learn about Compensation & Benefits practices. There should be more diversity
Worked with WTW for over 7 years and it is undoubtedly the bets place where I have ever worked. The people are friendly and accommodating. It was one company where I was really excited to go to work every single day!
Learning experience provided the opportunity to learn and explore my caliber. Decent Management, co-workers now turned to lifetime friends.
Thorough professional approach to projects Ample opportunity to learn Respect among the co-workers Tough timelines to manage
Pros
You become a hard core professional
Cons
Long hours of work
Very good company to be associated with. Global Regional managers are just fantastic. Flexible works hours Women safety Ample of opportunity for growth Co-workers are friendly
Pros
Flexi Work Hours
I enjoyed working here. Willis is a good option for married person as they get flexible shift timing. Overall a very good company
Pros
Free all day meal
Cons
exposure
As an intern, I was surprised at the level of responsibility and exposure provided to me. I was treated to be as much a part of the team as the permanent employees and was given a list of roughly 20 clients to liaise with, independently. Towers Watson values each employee and provides an environment of constant learning and opportunities of growth. Working on the client-front, every tomorrow was as challenging as required to keep monotony at bay. One of my self-realizations on the job was how good I was at communication skills and my team always provided me with opportunity after the other to build and maintain strong client relations. Towers Watson was the perfect platform, I believe, for me to base my career on as a fresher.
Company is good and have professional environment. Everyone is very supportive.
TW is in risk consulting. My work is about employee benefit schemes, My basic reason to change is to have a work life balance and also want to get a desirable pay as per my academics.