Winning Edge

Winning Edge Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement

Real estate company

I had good experience while working in winning edge group I had learn so many things with management regarding how to convince potential customers.And higher level manager is In friendly atmosphere

Pros

Occasionally

Delhi

I want work with corporate firm for gaining knowledge and experience.. It's providing good experience of works in real estate works. I learn the lots of different work experience like as team work and management..

Pros

Site engg

Cons

6-8 hour

Productive and fun place

When I got this job I learned how to express anyone.how to manage all type of works.the hardest part of the job is manage all employ at same time like receptionist,officeboy etc.the most enjoyable part of the job is on teacher's day.when all behave like a gentleman infront of me

Pros

Free lunches

very good

very good experience. most enjoyble job i loved that. very gud managemnt system.i learned many things many pron and cons are going through life style but the its very good experience.

Pros

including lunch

Cons

8hours

Nice Company

Winning Edge is Working for Reliance Communication as A Distributor . and Selling Data Cards,GSM & CDMA Sim cards in Pune & PCMC market.As well as they have direct Contract with Appco Marketing India Mumbai to delivered the Data cards to Customers place after positive replay from Reliance Communication .over all i got good experiences to handle customer service as well as sales.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Winning Edge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Winning Edge