Wipro

Wipro Employee Reviews

India11,874 reviews

Found 11,874 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,099 reviews

Na

Pros1) Good environment2) Good people3) Good for freshers to start their career4) Medical policies are goodCons1) Management is not that good2) Compensation, hikes, promotion are not that great3) Not much perks or rewards

Most stressful place to work

No one ever helps you out with the work you need to do. The managers simply downpush the work and being a fresher they expect you to do things even they can't do. Very bad work culture, not at all recommended for Finance freshers.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Micro managers, Pathetic work life balance, toxic work environment.

Overall very positive

Excellent people policies technology. Good recognition and requires subtle understanding of how IT can really boost ones' career to unimaginable heights by simply being there.

Pros

People

Cons

I was working at Kolkata location. The working environment was not very advanced

Since the local management is not very professional so most of the things are get managed, hence there is enough job security. If you work genuinely, you will definitely get support from the management. Its really a nice place to work smoothly.

Pros

Good cafeteria, nice campus, beautiful gardens.

Cons

Lack of multinational culture

I assure it is a great place for women safety. Depends upon our project and Team, the work might be fun and energetic or opposite to it.

In my initial project our team members are open minded, collaborative and induce all the members to achieve the target with in SLAs. I felt there is more energy and able to gather lots of knowledge. In my another project, our team members are too competitive. But it is also a great experience, we gain confidence to handle any type of work place. Overall working in Wipro technologies is a good exposure in my life.

Pros

We are flexible to access library, They provide lots of skill enhancement online trainings, Play ground is inside the campus, We can go there on our relaxing time and weekends.

Excellent place to retire, but not so much learning for freshers.

* Flexible timings* Salary on time* Work from home* Canteen and gym and other facilities are good* Interesting projects but delay in execution or dropped in between.

I'm not sure

I'm not sure,worked long back.it was bit hectic because basically from small scale industry,so couldn't cope up,but I tried my best ,both fun and competitive environment.it was good at culture.

Good to Join.

Joined as a fresher and worked in single project as a project Engineer. guidance was provided while onboarding. Got good team while working in project.

Pros

Good team Good Management

Cons

provide more employee friendly policies.

Productive and fun workplace

Employee oriented* Feedback given to organization or management is always acted upon.* Always ready to implement new ideas* Failures are not taken against and doesn't reflect negatively on performance* Good compensation and rewards/recognitions

Stressful work culture

In WIPRO they emphasize on the 5 culture habits however those are just in training videos. In actual there is lack of respect In the team. Management is extremely biased and disrespectful. Work is extremely stressful and someone else gets credit for your hardwork as management is biased. I decided to quit wipro after 5 months of joining it due to above said reasons.

Pros

Cons

Stressful work culture. Biased management No respect in team.

Nice place to work Good companyJob security Good management Lots of adhoc learningLow salarySlow growth

Good companyJob security Good management Lots of adhoc learningLow salarySlow growth You will be relaxed, will get fun culture, lots of outings , lots of fun activities, you will be treated good.You will stay due to these advantages in less salary n low learning

Average salry, good onsite opportunities come free transport, good team members and long term projects and great work place environment and buildings.

Pros

Good team members

Cons

Below average industry pay and hectic work

easily get job DL2 or DL1 support

after joining job forgot about fun and sleeping, you have to do work 13hrs and need to do handle 400 branch's and 30k employs with patency,but working this type of platform you can get knowlgede from clients, sccm team,bitlocker support

Pros

in time salary before15th you get

Cons

our pockets should buy everything for company sake pen drive mouse no clean maintains, one small room keep 10 employees should work, basic systems not provide employee to work, fieldwork reimbursement 100% never pay to us, how many you stay their 13k only, their is no on roll employee here only FTE, No canteen

You'll get a lot to learn except good salary. Overall work is good and managers are all great and helpful. It will build you for future roll if you are ready to learn.Job security too.

Pros

Both side cab/bus, All managers were good and helpful, You'll get learn so many things here and will be prepared for upper positions, you get chance to deal with onshore team and end client and complete freedom to handle projects

Cons

Less salary as compared to other organization, CTC and in hand are 2 side or river with huge difference, New joiners are worst and not ready to learn across the client, Experienced employess are leaving due to less salary, HR are on different planet as there is no feedback from employees, Some locations are in no hiring zone for cab facility.

Superb place to work.. Loved it

No Negative points to highlight. Thank you for the Wipro offer. Day by day I'm improving my self & updating my skills in different technologies.Management is good & supportive.

Not so good

i got a good client but wipro manager were not taking any interest in my growth, he was ready to consider me after i resigned. Not a good place to work, my client was a product base company work for 2.5 yrs with them

Pros

Good client, team collaborations.

Cons

No good managers, managers not aware of the growth path for the employee, Manager talk to employees issues only once a year at the time of appraisals, 9.5 hours of working.

Good

I can do this work , this job are very important for me. Place give this job argently. I waiting for your answer.this company are good , they are teach any more works.

It's superb

My job responsibilities are so free and my senior engineer are so good. They always give me right advise. Work place is also so good and I am gald to work with this organisation and over all its was great and nice .

Avoidable company. Not very trust worthy. Be careful.

Wipro uses you and throws you. So avoid iit at all cost. Do not join a company that has no value or respect for merit. It is full of favoritism. Beware. They will use your skills and not appreciate you or promote you. Don't languish there for years.

Pros

Hardly any. Poor salary and benefits

Cons

Bad management can't be trusted. Toxic culture bad for mental health.

Good place to start your career

Management should be improved. Salary structure should be increased. Work-life balance is average. Wipro premises is very huge and beautiful. Best training facilites.

Pros

Premises, Training facilities

Cons

Long hours, Less Salary, Poor Management and HR

Can be good for employee not for WASE or WISTA.

If u are going to join as WASE or WISTA think before u join.U will be considered as an student for more than 5 years till u get converted into senior software engineer.But you will be doing all the works like the rest of the employees without good pay and benefits like others.Even you will not be applicable to claim your medical bills.

Pros

Job security. Good for lateral joiners.

Cons

Wase, WISTA program joiners should reconsider before they join.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wipro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,072