Wipro

Wipro Employee Reviews

Found 11,672 reviews matching the search
Good to start career, now a days lot of digital projects are coming up.But I have noticed mid level managers need better trainings, because they have been doing just people adjustments
Job Security, Competitive Environment, Supporting Team, Helpful Administration, Ideal Managers, Safety for Employees, Growth Opportunities and Additional Benefits for Employees.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
M I c r o m a n a g e m e n t ,Cafe Learning opportunity ,Work from home,Less hike,Job security, Work life balance , Productive and supportive environment Friendly colleagues, long work timings
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Micro management
Great work life balance impressive slary structure proper acceptence of your skill interview process is a little tough but it's worthy as the selection and the recruitment process is proper as it's segregated in a proper way
Pros
Cab fecility, food coupons, incriments Bonus
Interview
Very good experience. Higher management understand and helps us maintaining the personal and professional life balance. We get very good opportunities in wipro and get lots n lots of opportunities to learn more and new technologies.
I suggest you all not to work in wipro. there complete partiality and favoritism environment there. No increment no promotion and continue night shift we have to work with given twrget have to achieve..in back office also.
Pros
Work and work culture and environment is good other facilities are also good. But HR and manager are not firm on their decision. They says something and do something else like cheating, salary is very very less.
I was doing a job in Wipro for 6 month’s. This company have lots of benefits and everything to do in this organization. I am really happy to work with this company. This company never delayed in salary and provide pick up and drop facility to their employees
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Short Break
Work culture is good but payscale is not descent and most of the project are support project. But if you are lucky you can get good project also. Best of luck.
Good company if we get a project in the skill which we are intrested. Location change is possible. Good environment.. We will get projects easily. We can get experienced in new skills by just doing hands on experience in top Gear
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wipro?
When I get a error. what actually IT department do. Good management. We celebrate all festival across the india and some other country. It to easy for me so I don't have any hardest part in my work. We have fun Friday on every week and when we celebrate our office friends birthday.
ProsGet to learn new technologies.Management supports upto certain extent.Environment is moderate.ConsSalary and carrier growth very slow.Need more support from management.
After taking all the exposure in various IT industries, then, we should join WIPRO at senior level only, as internal hierarchies are many and requires long time to climb any ladder in WIPRO. Those who have spent 15 years within WIPRO continues to struggle as they are also not able to bridge a long gap in the generations. But WIPRO's NEW Chairman is excellent, but, reaching out to him is very hard, although he is approachable and of the new generation. As lot of hierarchies are in between, need to convince them, then, only one may able to find their way that equal to hardest task. Hence, WIPRO is quiet not in fast pace, continues in slow -pacer only. Almost in all the project, reinventing a wheel is seen at all tasks and all levels, even when approvals are required.
Pros
Not much
Cons
So many.
If you can show your skills and hard work.Then this company supports for your career growth.Good work culture with a professional environment.But needs to increase the pay.
Pros
Good work and life balance, professionalism
Cons
Less pay and transportation
Great company with high values and sense of purpose. Has lagged in performance due to tolerating mediocrity for too long... Good people have left... Hope this changes with the new management and org structure...
Descent Projects with in Wipro but a huge organisation with too many projects at Support level. Over all ok but not very good in terms of compensation.
Work life and culture is very good, but too more competitive and balanced environment. Most friendly in nature and enjoyable part of the job i.e., eco-friendly and the employers are more co-operative.
Pros
Cons
Long hours more than 9 hours
To secure a challenging position in your organization to expand my learnings, knowledge, and skills.Enjoying challenging life & improve myself.Doing something different else.Layout of management its really like it..
Pros
Awesome flashmob
Cons
I dont know
Good environment... management good...process is very easy because of tl and sme support...day by day meeting about production and quality....Offering job opportunity.
Pros
Good management
Cons
There is no cons
Good organization to try and scale up to desired level. Ample opportunities but you need good networking within. Good in Service delivery and long way to go on consulting
Don't join this company.Management and payment is very low.If you want to be a slave feel free to join.Very bad experience.Team leaders and managers are very harsh and rude.If you don't meet the target they will treat you very badly.Management is very poor.they all are mixed with the management
Pros
Cabs
Cons
Long hours, night shift, 12 hours, office in weekend
  1. Employee Reviews