Wipro

Wipro Employee Reviews

Found 11,688 reviews matching the search
I enjoyed working here, nice team to work with, always been supportive. Awesome platform to learn new things. I will suggest you to go there, if you are fresher.
Great Company to Work for.Great learning experience.Job Security.Career growth is good if you get tagged to the right project, chance to learn and work on trending and latest technologies.Compensation on the other hand feels a little low, but job satisfaction and quality of work are great.
"Hard to maintain work life balance" "less opportunities for salary hike" WIPRO has strong HR policies and it is a value-based company. WIPRO takes care of employees aspirations and if you have established as a good performer, sky is the limit for you to grow within and it provides Various training to employees for skill level enhancement or cross-skilling.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Long hours, less salary
Better place to work and learning place,friendly behavior my higger level people,and pround to say i am part of that period in wipro,Thanks for offer
Pros
Free traning
Cons
outing
Each project and department has its pros and cons.KPO projects will have targets, which can be stressful. These projects require tool time, long hours, and accuracy.Most male project managers are good, they are polite and knowledgeable.Team leaders for particular projects are not knowledgeable. They lack basic skills and patience.Overall Wipro is a good workplace to gain work experience.
Cons
Long hours, Team leaders, Deductions in salary are not clear, Employees are not informed about health/medical insurances when they join.
It has been a great journey so far, learned a lot things with different set of people I've worked with. Project intake has been amazing as part of the overall learning.
Worked as helpdesk coordinator in Wipro and had an Awesome experience working with the company. Good atmosphere with very good campus with many facilities.
Fight to get a good hike on starting It is a good company working with wipro is a proud time Go for it Fight to get a good hike on starting It is a
Pros
Tour and DJ club party Activity which help for team bonding
Cons
Strict policy
I worked as window administration in Wipro Technology. I enjoyed lot to work with such a great organization and good people. I love again to work with this organisation if I will get another chance in future.
Good company to work with. Pf esi med prem are there. Salary on time. Some of the managers are ruining the work culture. Wipro takes care of their employees.
Pros
Training, brand value, team outing, medical.
Cons
Cab availability is less sometime
The management is very poor. Not helpful or supportive. They make you work like slaves, they do dirty politics there. better to stay away from this company.
Hi,The manager is helpful for team members for personal and as well professional growth and also good environment spend time with the team members along with trainings. we can able to learn many skills providing through virtual.
Cons
Working in wipro is my first software job. At starting, I worried a lot and tensed how to work. But after getting joined in wipro, I feel very relaxed and enjoyment. All are very friendly and helpful in the company. There will be not at all any pressure in work environment. Sincere thanks for getting chance to work in WIPRO
I have been working at Wipro full-time for more than 19 monthsProsJob Security, good culture, and has spirit, and integrity in the companyConstoo many small projects where growth is not good
The work-life balance was good. But in terms of learning useful technologies for career advancement, Wipro isn't good. You get to do a small part of a big project. Managers don't allow your individual ideas to shine
Pros
Less stress, job security
Cons
No career advancement/ growth
*A working day in Wipro office is very funny and responsible. The Employee should aware about their rights, responsibilities, working culture Friend Circule, Group of friends, time sense, punctuality, Hardwark , Co-operative, and coordinative nature.*I have learned, time sense, punctuality, focusing nature , customer care, to enhance our ability to work, Alert ness about ,rules regulation .* Management is good.* Workplace culture is flexible shift time.* Night shifts* Yearly get together.
Pros
Pick Up and drop facilities
Cons
Delayed pick up
Good to start career, now a days lot of digital projects are coming up.But I have noticed mid level managers need better trainings, because they have been doing just people adjustments
Job Security, Competitive Environment, Supporting Team, Helpful Administration, Ideal Managers, Safety for Employees, Growth Opportunities and Additional Benefits for Employees.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
M I c r o m a n a g e m e n t ,Cafe Learning opportunity ,Work from home,Less hike,Job security, Work life balance , Productive and supportive environment Friendly colleagues, long work timings
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Micro management
Great work life balance impressive slary structure proper acceptence of your skill interview process is a little tough but it's worthy as the selection and the recruitment process is proper as it's segregated in a proper way
Pros
Cab fecility, food coupons, incriments Bonus
Interview
Very good experience. Higher management understand and helps us maintaining the personal and professional life balance. We get very good opportunities in wipro and get lots n lots of opportunities to learn more and new technologies.
  1. Employee Reviews