Wipro

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Found 2,785 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,988 reviews

not much work to do

least learning in project. no skill growth. nothing to mention any good about company. Management is worse and no one will care for you. Better to go for some other service company than this.

Pros

salary

Cons

no learning, no overall growth

I want to say that good work for the company with the full hardwork and full potential.

I want to say that full protential full hardwork in the company my target always my skill is the very large improvement for the company I want going to the work good I going not the salary my main focus only work.

Home

I want a data entry job from home I think you should work in any company .Wipro Company is the Best Company I like this company .It's very good company

Pros

Free launches

Cons

8hours

Good one

Good job and team, helpful. good career for starting fresher. I have no knowledge in systems work and English also no i have 2 years experience in wipro. Confident to say

Cons

Low Salary increments

Good Work Place

Salary compensation is very less when compared To market compensation in other companies. Managers behave like as if they are giving the hike from thier pocket.

Productive and Fun workplace

Office culture is very good, fresh and friendly.Work from office is better than work from home.Salary structure is very good and on time. All the very best 😀.

Bhagalpur, Bihar

Good environment having work life balance ( In 1982). Good work culture and handsome salary payout ( in 1513).Hard to maintain work life balance "( in 1175).

Pros

Has said it will set up 4 technology US.

Cons

Full time

Work environment is good. People over there is good. I made nice friend. Salary come on time . no issue with salary. Management is very tight.Work culture for fresher is very good.

Pros

Cafeteria is very beautiful and Big.

Cons

Work Pressure

Don't join even on dooms Day

Wipro is exploiting freshers and pay the minimum salary possible.They don't pay according to industry. They don't have good project and tech stack.People don't care whether you grow or not.

Pros

Cons

Less salary, no good project, tech stack.

I have worked with Wipro 8 years 2012 to 2020 it's good experience. So many chalanges have faced but ultimately resolved all. Maximum time I have served as a site incharge role of clients location.

Pros

paid lunch

Cons

Long hours also seated several time in client issues.

Jobs at Wipro

See more jobs

Productive and stress free environment

Salary should be more as per work allocation and project. If the work is for foreign project then salary should be atleast 18k in hand for freshers ..

Pros

Job security and stress free environment

Cons

Salary is less.

Good

Everything is good working at wipro. Management and team is suppirtive. Ontime salary and job security is there. I enjoyed working at wipro. Training will be given properly those who joined new.

Pros

Ontime salary and job security

Work life balance

Good place to work with life balance and benefits are such great and professional ethics and values been having in the company and colleagues are helpful.

Fun at work is good

Not good company to work. Especially for the people who seeks career growth not suits here. Salary standard not changes according to market standard. Lot of policies need to be implemented as promised.

Pros

Eco friendly atmosphere is really good

Cons

Long working hours against company policy..... casteism, favourtism is exponentially high..

A day at work is always good untill you get any escalation from client.

The seniors are good and co-operative enough to help us however management were unable to raise our salaries the thresholds were very low in appraisal and it's like no career growth and time waste working there for all those years. Never got any goodies or perks for good work just mail or verbal appreciation and transport facility which was for one time only is also very bad.

Pros

Only one way cab facility

Cons

Working hours are very long

Na

salary structure is not good no incriment work for third parties company no any annual apparaisal and no one communicated any types of events happening in the organisation

Pros

salary on time

Cons

Third party working

Coimbatore

I am already working this company Alloway I am happy this moment my family is very happy in this company salary is very good food aaend is good thanks

Best place to work for long term

Best place to work. most ethical company. there are a little slower and process-oriented.Complete work-life balance. System-oriented company. Senior are supportive

Pros

Good work culture, Team work, Ethical approach, Work life balance

Cons

Salary increment is not upto, slow work pace

Managers oriented Environment only without extra perks.

Managers are arrogant, Disrespect and always make Target to expensive Technical Staff. They never give value and respect to your work.Hence no healthy work culture. No Increment or Promoton even after 4.5 Years.

Pros

Never, Nothing is free in Life

Cons

Long overtime hours without overtime allowance or Extra Pay

Good for freshers

Good learning platform nice work atmosphere good for freshers and candidates who want to learn new technologies, Management is not good to much lobby and state wise politics .

Pros

Learning

Cons

Less salary

Salary

Salary doesn’t enough to survive Environment of work quite really good people of wish working with us as a colleagues they really helpful they always support us but salary not enough our work to survive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wipro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,043