Wizard E-Marketing

Wizard E-Marketing Employee Reviews

The trainers were very helpful. Salary was a bit less but as beginner, it was acceptable. It was my first job. I have learned a lot. The seniors were very helpful. I have improved my communication skills out there. I was working in the UK shift. But the environment out there is hectic. They'll ask for making sales. The timing is good. Canteen is also there.
Nice place to work.Productive work place 6 days work work culture is varry good. I have enjoy work with seniors.they are very help fool and coperative.
Wizard E marketing is a good platform for a career, it is having more than 500 employees with friendly management and competitive earning uncapped incentives top of the individual targets given by the campaign manager
If you don't have anything to do then only do a job at Wizard otherwise not. They will pay you less, they will poorly evaluate you, management is a total mess, will not get any paid leaves even you are sick.
Pros
Fixed Sunday off
Cons
Night shifts, low salary, less holiday, poor management, poor judgement
Work environment was good as the colleagues were good and helpful, one can not get a lot to learn there ,poor management, salary was never on time always minimum 10 days delay, also they ask you to serve the notice period and don't pay the salary for last two months .
Pros
Friendly and helpful seniors and colleagues
Cons
Poor management
Colleges are good but management could be better. Fun to work with people there as they are all friendly but the system is not organized hence no growth
This is a good company. It provides quite a lot of good opportunities of aspiri g candidates. The jobs provided by this online job portal company are always authentic and satisfying.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Its a very good exprience working in Wizard. It helped me to learn a lot of things in a very easy way. The managment and the agents were very helpful to me at my work.
Pros
No work pressure
Cons
Hard to get an extra leave
Management is bit annoying but staff are very supportive and helpful all the colleague are very helpful nice place to work they provide you a place where u can perform in a team or an Individual.
Pros
They provide u free lunch on thrusday
Wizard E marketing Pvt Ltd. Is a very good company. There is a very good working environment and I worked over there more than 6months. I leave that company because of my long term health injuries...
better than average workplaces in kolkata. management gives you freedom. job quality which is deliverd is quite good. 6 months probation period. internal cantene facility is good.
Pros
management is good
Cons
quite hectic
The company is decent to work for. the salary package offered is decent the management is very poor in handling employees. very unjust and bias management.
Its a nice Company.You can choose your shift timing by the consulting with HR.The Management system of the company is too good.Co workers are very helpful.Its totally sales profile based company,its a bit tough for some people like me.
Pros
cafeteria with unlimited tea
Cons
There are some good processes in the company though all are sales processes.To maintain a work balance is a bit difficult as there is always a sales target at the back of your mind.The colleagues and management are cooperative and supportive.
Pros
Drop facility
Cons
9hrs shifts
those who improve their communication skill and meet global environment this is perfect for you. Here leaders are Average but they will guide you perfectly to grow their business
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Too much presure
It was my first company where i started to earn my bread and butter. It gave me an idea to understand the work life.. It helped me to manage my self.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Worst company of Kolkata.This is the fraud company.No one takes any responsibility.No rules and regulations,only partially..Team management is very bad.I have very bad experience. Salary is always delayed by 15 days or more.They don't give me salary instead providing them notice period.New joiners plz beware of this kind of fraud company.
guyz, this company is a big fraud company which not only cheats and scam to its customers but also cheat with its employees by not paying their salary properly. You wont learn any technical knowledge while in training period. only the call script verbiage will be taught to you. Management Senior are like DEMONS who are of no use and WORTHLESS FOOLS. and will deduct your salry without any reason. Co-workers are helpful and friendly. Seniors and managers are least interested to teach you any technical support knowledge practically. You will waste your time and career opportunities will go down
Pros
coworker are friendly only
Cons
a total fraud and scam worst company
They Have salary Issues, i got my salary on 22nd of every month. I worked there for 3 months and evenly they didn't settled my dues. they told me that as I am asking for a spot resignation then i have to forget my salary. they evenly didn't paid me for the Christmas holidays.
Pros
Cons
Long Duty Hours, No fixed salary
A full day of work pressure was there. But still we can manage the fun between our works. I have learned a lot of Technical skills and also the time management. The hardest part of the job is doing night shifts. Though now I am comfortable with that. The most interesting part is Sales.
I worked here for a inbound telecom process. There is no scope for further learning here. Fellow colleagues were very co-operative. Salary and incentives were great and more than what most MNC's would dare offer for this role. Career growth was not possible. Fixed timings were great and pay was on time. Overall a wonderful experience.
Pros
Good incentives, Minimum pressure
Cons
No career growth