Wizklub

Wizklub Employee Reviews

Startup and a very friendly environment

* Researching about various potential societies. * Setting up meetings with managers of various societies. * Negotiating with the managers and setting up events. * Hosting and managing events. * Identifying new sales leads. * Pitching products and services we offer.

It was great working with wizklub

It's an activity based learning for kids. As a tutor we have to be prepared before the class and make the session interesting for kids. There are senior instructors who are there to guide us through out the session.

Waste of time, the worst experience ever!!!

This company attracts individuals for internships with attractive stipend but in return they slog their interns, treat them inferior, dominate over them. Also whatever is promised at the time of interview and after the offer letter is given is never fulfilled.

Pros

Cons

Too many

Productive and fun workplace

A good work place, helped me learn how business works in a corporate world. Helped me gaining good interactive skills with the customers. Very supportive work place.

Never join this company

Don't trust on these guys , they ll kick you out whenever they feel like without giving any notice. Big fake, think twice before joining them.Never pay salary on time.

Cons

Poor management

Great Place to work

1) All the companies that I have worked are simply awesome. 2) The Day starts with meeting and ends with meeting about what to do and what we have done. 3) updating the dashboards, client calls, management calls, escalation calls if any. 4) mid day meeting if required for the process updates. 5) One on ones in mid day about the call audits done and feedback sessions. 6) Process training for the new employees. 7) Attendance tracking. 8) Live Call audits of the new joiners to make sure that the process flow is going in the correct way. atc

Unprofessional.

Poor management No work life balance Unprofessional seniors No notice or discussion before kicking you out. Whenever they feel like will ask you to leave

Pros

Cant think of any

Cons

Cant respect your life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wizklub. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Wizklub with