WNS Global Services

• Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Energizing work tasks

Good company

Good work culture for freshers. Management is good. Transportation is free of cost. Canteen food is good. Growth if you perform well. Appreciations every quarter.

Afklm

This process is full of ups and downs no stability in work salary is preety low compared to market other finance and accounts project in wns is pretty streamlined but not aflkm

Cons

Long hours was there initially for 6 months now 9 hours of working

Job security, Less Salary

Salary is bit low as compare to industry. But its really a great organization to work for. Job security is there.work environment is really good , work life balance is there. no body will call you on Saturday, Sunday. No micromanagement

Good place

Nice place to work, overall good experience but there are management politics, they will support only fvt employees and sometimes you may feel like partiality.

Pros

Good company

Cons

Bad managment

Overall good.. could get hectic at peak period

All the managers and colleagues are helpful. Got to learn a lot. Fixed timing and weekoff. But growth opportunities are less. No trainer or SME available.

Fun at work culture

Longest time spent in my entire career, have got an opportunity to serve all most all the insurance process in UK. My Manager was so friendly with me and supported me with my core tasks on day today basis.

Pros

Employee friendly

Cons

Long hrs

Productive and carrier oriented place.

Good place to work: Work life balance with adequate growth opportunities.Overall an organisation to stay for long term. Can be slow placed initially but work picks up after a year or two.People from different culture bonding together, With good environment and people you grow fast. Great working Pace with Growth.

Good place to work.

Work life balance with adequate growth opportunities. Overall an organisation to stay for long term. Can be slow placed initially but work picks up after a year or two.

Over all company is okk, their is no discipline and salary is less, management is not good.

Salary is not good and management is not good, environment is not good. In future I did not want to work with the end in bpo sector due to salary and not respect for employees.

Cons

People from different culture bonding together

Every day is a new day.Knowledge imparted grows and my knowledge is that of a pebble but to acquire is as vast of an ocean.Leaving colleagues and moving on in life is hardest part and bitterest truth of life. Emotional bonding was there...Celebrating different festivals.

Pros

Free lunch, going to Fantasy Land, etc.

Cons

Company Transport big issue always

A good company

It may differ process to process (my experience is Great). They behave like a proper MNC, they try to put more money into your hand therefore, at times you may feel facilities are not up to mark but that's okay when you think they try to let you have extra cash and trying to do their best. They DID NOT lay off people during COVID that's big enough and says a lot about job security you can expect at WNS.

Pros

You will not be unhappy if you work hard, they reward you

Cons

Highest performers may at times feel they are not getting enough worth

Productive and fun work place

Its a good company to work withGet good opportunity hereLot of learningCareer pathingFunGood projects, good tools trainingNice placeNice people

With good environment and people you grow fast

It was a great experience working in wns, Mumbai .The work and people environment was really awesome. If you are confident and eager to rise up in career, you will definitely get a chance. I had to leave due to me personal matters. But would always love to join again

Pros

Good n happy environment

Cons

Low salary

Great working Pace with Growth

WNS Global Services Pvt Ltd is Very Good International BPO, KPO, backend or Calling stage in all Country's. I love❤❤❤❤ WNS, I recommend all friend please join this Company and grow your Career.

Cons

Productive and good place to be

Highly recommended.the work ambience is amazing and at time the working hours are flexible if any emergency crops up ..it’s a good friendly place to work and grow together

The environment is very friendly and easy to work

.Worked as credit analyst in accounts receivable .Client interaction process .Working on SAP application ,good learning experience .Handling credit collection and cash posting .

Productive and friendly

Nice workplace. Best transport service. Company take care of women empoyee security at top level. Best work place within company depend on performance best we can earn.

Its good place to work... If ur for fresher than u'll get chance to learn lot.

Its good company, You will get cab facility hear.About the personal it will depend uoon process where u will work.Also you will get sat, sunday for some process it may be in rotational format

A good place to work. Good staff

People are friendly . Helpful in any query . Team leaders and staff are helpful . Proper Distribution of work . Management is good. workplace environment is good.

Pros

Food allowance

Productive and fun workplace

It's is really great full to work with highly qualified professionals. I gained lots of knowledge and used my skills to perform my work in effective manner.

Pros

Healthy workplace

Over all not Excellent but Good enough

Over all a good company in the industry to work with flexibility and freedom , good management .However the salary offered by the company is not best in the industry .

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with