WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Found 1,825 reviews matching the search
They provide you the complete training before you get on the floor and start working for the clientsYours seniors are always available to help you if you have any query
Pros
Free lunches and dinner on some occasions
Cons
Stress-free work
My profile was a bit stressful but it was a good experience. I have learned many things here. Managers have been pretty good and supportive at every point so the stress was not a matter of concern.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Managers and TL are very rude and impolite. Extreme work pressure. Incomplete information about work. Pathetic experience. Will never join ths firm again and never ever refer anyone to work here.
Cons
Long hours work time plus forceful O.T . They don't have any pros worst place to work
I am talking about the IT department. There are hardly any projects to work on and if you do not lick the managers no matter whether you know anything or not you won't survive. Managers are totally incompetent and they do not even have the capability to run a team of 2 people still they are ruling the BU. Interviews are held for developers and they are taken by the infra guys :) and in case infra is not available they are directly hired. But the only criteria is they are either related to the Directors or Top management. There is nothing to learn here. Only one product which was acquired by value edge and now more than 70% of the old employees have left within one year and others are following suite.I won't recommend WNS for anyone unless they don't have a job..play it on your risk or if you are a girl this is a best place as managers will revolve around them 90% of their time and they also get free pick up and drops courtesy again the managers.
Pros
Atleast they have a place where employees can sit and eat food
Cons
Director is egoistic and thinks every employee who works for WNS is their personal slave
The Process I worked for was not at all transparent, HR was uncooperative and would not provide any clear responses to queries, poor man management and no sense of work life balance or proper leave policies (no Sick leaves), unclear appraisal policies and unfair incentive policies. The employee transport was erratic and pathetic as well.
I have a good experience with WNS GLOBAL PVT LTD at work, however at every interval they provided employees development program and treat well with the employee. The environment was very good as compare to all the companies where i worked. so like to join again WNS. The most important part of the job was every when we complete our task before the interval then we go to play TT and enjoyed a lot with WNS that was unforgettable movement. i like to regain those movements.
Pros
We had a one time lunch when we joined WNS
Cons
Its ok for long hour
My experience with WNS has been really good. Particularly the management has been really flexible ans supportive towards work life balance of the employees. Had short stint with the organization but the overall experience was pleasant.
Good place to work .. you will learn new things there.. colleague's and management is good.. leaves system is good...staff is good... cafeteria is good...
An ideal company to work with. If you don't have lot of financial commitment thenbthis os an ideal place to work. One can get enrollment in various trainings free of cost through wns learning academy. Also it has good scope to groom
Pros
Training
Cons
Less paid compared to others
You will need to promote yourself for learning. As Wns gives you enough space to learn and grow.You aren't pressurised to perform. Performance itself comes from within as the work culture is so nice and enjoyable.
Pros
Learning is free of cost
Cons
It is not a place for cribbers
For freshers it is good for one year only. Here Management is different from other companies. So give your best to your job. For new comers this is good option.
Work is good but the management is very bad and working hard is waste of time. Informal people are much encouraged than formal people. Standards are very poor. over all il give 0 rating for this company even after working for 2years 10 months. People who don't work will be easily promoted.
Pros
nothing is free in this company
Cons
always long hours unnecessarily
While working from office won't give logoff at the time. It squeezes associates level people mentally and physically with the name of targets. In this lock down period the management was too worst killing the people by using them 24 hours. The was good only in the pay schedule in remaining prospects it was worst. In this corona virus situation people are getting viral fevers. But the manager say that bare
Very difficult to survive in such a negative environment which few processes at wns give to employees. I would definitely not recommend folks to join wns if they get an offer letter from CPS process.
Job security is there with this company, work culture is very professional, Training's are awesome you can grow with this company and too good company to serve your whole life and retire from this company.
Pros
Transport is best, Employee centric company
Cons
Not a Good Paymaster.
Equal opportunity to all, very good environment a great place to work for beginners and the organization gives multiple training classes for our betterment.
Wns is awesome but expedia process management not so great... However travel process is amazing but few people to help if needed. Overall not a gud experiencE
This was my first job. And I was not aware about WNS when I called my friend I informed him that I got job offer letter, then he asked about company name and I was like something like WNS company. His reaction was like dude you got offer letter and you are going to work with WNS company and it's a MNC company. One of the leading BPO industry. Then I came to know about WNS. Yes it was a good experience with WNS
i started my career with WNS. Being a fresher it was a nice experience to learn a lot of things. Learnt time management. Very supportive leads and management is also good.
Job security, good work culture, friendly environment, good learning experience, exposure, growth in terms of profile, good location and cafeteria, helping and supporting team members
1.It has been a great experience at WNS with a healthy and fun loving work atmosphere. 2.The managers are very helpful and motivates each colleague. 3.The only thing which concerns is salary, i think it was not suitable as per increasing inflation.