WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

India1,785 reviews

Found 1,785 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,641 reviews
bpofreshertransporttimingsalaryprocessorganisationquery

It was a throughout learning experience for me.

It is a good company when it comes to job security. Otherwise sometimes it feels like I'm under paid. No such increment policies. If an employee is going they let him or her go no matter how good he or she is at work but they will not increase salary .very stringent.

Pros

Learning, cooperative manager.

Cons

Less salary, work pressure

Workplace Summary

Good work place and work life balance, but not friendly employee benefits. Compared to other companies here we have not confusion of tasks and teams to meet and work with.

WNS Global Services insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Long hours with limited growth opportunities

The projects are repetitive leading to limited growth opportunities. Work hours are long (work expected on weekend too) and the company does not invest in employee's learning.

Pros

Flexible login timings

Cons

Long hours, repetitive projects, not employee friendly

Productivity

Hing performing teams and lot of focus on productivity and cross culture collaboration within the teams. Good organisation to work and learn.Low pay.

Fun workplace with quality work .

Our work environment is very good. Now it's work from home. But there is weekly connect on every Monday. So all good, bad and funs happen in it. I just need to say what we do in our work wheather it's fun or anything it's always depend on our TEAM.

Pros

Free coupen

Cons

It was good work culture

The company process was followed from the top management till down and the line and employees safety was good etc. The approval was very good and good working place.

Pros

Pay and use

Cons

Na

Management is not good

I resigned due to management as I faced system issue whole year and management didn't helped me with it. Instead they kept blaming internet. I had complained about it every time but nothing happened so I resigned.

Excellent work place

Excellent work place and lot of learning and have a great environment with colleagues and i have learnt lot of things and it's helpful to my current role

Worst management, no shift change, no facilities.

Management of this company is the worst one can imagine people will say it is good for fresher because it's only the fresher who will fall into the traps they lay, firs they hired me saying we will get both side cabs then during training cabs were changed into shuttle or an allowance of 1800?? what is this have you seen the prices of petrol?? And then they will only pay 900 saying we are providing one time night cabs if you are not taking then it's your problem... If you want to resign they ask for 2 months notice, which company will wait for you for 2 months?? Then you ask them if we can do a payout of the total in hand for 2 months, no there's no option of that.

fun at doing work

nothing i learned in wns, no growth, no career & no propre hike in salary No particular breaksNo particular timing to follow of taking breaks & lunch timeNice to enjoy working in wnsNo holidays for the festivals & public holidays & US holidaysNeed to work all the days as per the company requirements

Pros

nothing free in wns, everything will be charged on festivals, vacations etc

Cons

yes long hours 10hr shift no bonus, no life balance & no increments nothing

Good quality learnings & discipline

I enjoyed working. Good management. Good hr. Takes care of employees & good work culture. Work life balance is maintained. Salary & incentives are credited on time.

Target oriented

Good place to work only if you are smart enough to cope up with the fast paced environment and colleagues. If you finish your targets on time, you are good to go.

Not ideal place to work

False commitment of night shift allowance. As well quality is required is 95 to 100.% for nesting. If you won't meet then they ask you to leave but they don't accommodate you in another process. I stay at pune sinhgad rd.narhe transport will withing their greed. Some of employee are coming from dehuroad.for them they have pick and drop at doorstep. But sinhgad road they don't provide. As well too much module's Ie.27 module's needs to be completed.they don't provide you wifi. As well every weak their are process knowledge test. Training system and actually system is different and no support from the management As well hr team.

Variable pay

It's waste company if you think to about variable pay to join here.If they mentioned in 100% in offer you will get only 20% in to your account. There is no reviews and no taking and we will not understood how they given performance bonus.

Nice to work

Good comany to work , always on top , salary is not that great and not up to the mark, incentives are very less but work life balance in this company.

Great company

Great company , with perks and benefits , management has to improve a bit. nice facilities during work and great work life balance , cab facility available

No work life balance and unprofessional management

The company was excellent before COVID except with a con of less pay compared to competitors. But since COVID every thing about WNS has become worst. You are expected to work like robot with no personal life, you are suppose to get full incentive if completed atleast 80% productivity but managers will make sure you do 120% productivity so that they can manage low scores of team because of low score from other team members. If you excel at work still you will be never be promoted because they want high performs to keep working as associate so that team productivity stays at top. Only pro left in WNS is job security they will not let go their employees even if the process has been scraped they will shift them to a different process. Management has no humanity left if you say on 31st Dec you were unable to login because of medical emergency of your mother you will be tortured saying you, there is no emergency and you are lying to party all night this is the most inhuman thing that can be said a person already in stress even though the person is ready to provide medical records.

Only focus on Cost cutting

Good work life balance, however no facilities to employees, they don’t have even water glasses, shuttle without AC. Management only focus is on buying new companies, for that they do a cost cutting everywhere. Washrooms don’t have hand tissues, in 21st century they are not allowing camera phones in office. Admin and transport department are the rudest in industry. Only good part they pay you on time, work life balance is good, work culture is mixed some teams have good some have toxic managers

Fun workplace and good environment to learn

Had a great time working at WNS. The research and analytics team is the team to work at. Exceptionally talented people and good projects in hand. Company as a whole is doing pretty well.

Work centric n not employee centric

Overall it was mixed experience. I got to learn on various projects but in all the projects nothing was planned by seniors and you have to do by your own and also 12-14 hours work made me to leave the organisation

Fun workplace

My majority of carrier was with WNS. The reason I rejoined twice, because its amaizing place to work at. Good carrier opportunities, helpful management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with

• WNS Global Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?