WNS Global Services
WNS Global Services Employee Review

Chill environment and friendly workplace

December 11, 2019
Management is good, workplace culture is casual and friendly ,good cafeteria though transport facilities can be improved. Overall great place to work.
April 2, 2021
Same role
Associate (Former Employee) - Nashik, Maharashtra
If noted 6 day lives after lost your job permanent and any basics no objection can't provide other any trust certificate similarly other HR management not joine againe so that do not work wns company no career
Pros
No free lunch
September 12, 2020
Same role
Process Associate (Former Employee) - Magarpatta, Hadapsar
I have a good experience with WNS GLOBAL PVT LTD at work, however at every interval they provided employees development program and treat well with the employee. The environment was very good as compare to all the companies where i worked. so like to join again WNS. The most important part of the job was every when we complete our task before the interval then we go to play TT and enjoyed a lot with WNS that was unforgettable movement. i like to regain those movements.
Pros
We had a one time lunch when we joined WNS
Cons
Its ok for long hour
April 3, 2021
Same location
Assistant Manager- Admin and Facilities , Vendor management (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
One of the most Respectable and oldest BPO in India.Management is always approachable, however you need to follow protocol.You get to learn a lot. Good experience.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Rotational shifts
  1. Chill environment and friendly workplace