WNS Global Services logo
WNS Global Services
View all WNS Global Services reviews

WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Review

Campaign management very awful they don't care about workers and their personal lives I spent 2mths in hospital first day I came back was fired and they were supposed to pay me for my leaves and for the month they said I will not get that money

Pros

Cons

An Excellent Company to work with

An Excellent Company to work with a lovely and friendly environment.Amazing training and coaching staff.Wonderful working atmosphere.Learn, work and fun all at the same time.Best company I had ever worked with.I would blindly recommend anyone to work with WNS.Amazing, awesome,lovely, smashing and wonderful experience.

Pros

Free movies

Cons

On time as per roaster

About WNS

The overall work in BPO industry as compared to WNS, you will find that WNS has some meaningful work to do and something which we can use in future in the same industry of Insurance.

Excellent amazing job place

Excellent Very good managment prayers room every thing is good people are Professional clean cafedarea good opportunity to work grow and good good good good .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with

• WNS Global Services
  • Fun place ๐Ÿ˜ very accommodating and would really like to work there again but different mananger