WNS Global Services
WNS Global Services Employee Review

Fun work place

November 30, 2020
My profile was a bit stressful but it was a good experience. I have learned many things here. Managers have been pretty good and supportive at every point so the stress was not a matter of concern.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
February 11, 2021
Lead Associate (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I worked with WNS from 2009 to 2013 and it was pathetic when it came to salary considering the numbers of hours we slog our backs taking phone call in the call center, plus the senior management is very strict and does micro management at peak, it is like being in a jail with strict break timings, If you are late by fews seconds it will impact your performance rating for that month. If you miss your cab it impacts your performance, anything and everything impacts your performance which is not fair at all
Pros
Only pro I can think of is that makes you very dicsiplined
Cons
Many - Low salary, bad management, no work life balance
September 16, 2020
Lead Associate- Quality (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
The Process I worked for was not at all transparent, HR was uncooperative and would not provide any clear responses to queries, poor man management and no sense of work life balance or proper leave policies (no Sick leaves), unclear appraisal policies and unfair incentive policies. The employee transport was erratic and pathetic as well.
May 7, 2020
Lead Associate (Current Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Best place to work and grow. Management is good and friendly. Encourage to learn more. Best training modules. Best work culture. HR department also polite and helpful.