WNS Global Services
WNS Global Services Employee Review

Good and best

July 3, 2019
Every company is good , but what makes a place to work is the people and the peer around us. So, the management is awesome , the AM who is promoted to DM ,due to his hard work and his behaviour with the employees felt like a friend rather than a boss , no targets , just doing the work, coming on time , and spending the life at a awesome place .I really admired my AM, he is the soul reason I am liking the BPO indusrty ,being from an engineering field .
Pros
Vouchers, outings, parties, and good food .
Cons
Location, and no update in the softwares .
April 28, 2021
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Excellent Very good managment prayers room every thing is good people are Professional clean cafedarea good opportunity to work grow and good good good good .
April 11, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Associate (CSA) (Former Employee) - Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra
I call it has my second home. Great experience. Was well groomed working with best supportive team. WNS has taught me a lot in terms of how to balance my work and life. Gives ability to create an opportunity to explore your talent.
April 24, 2021
Same location
Assistant Manager in Corporate Finance (Former Employee) - Pune, India.
I worked more then 4 years in WNS Global Services in corporate accounts team. I learned a lot and i enjoyed my full tenure. professionalisim and co-opeartive team. well comminicated for mission and goal achievement. In summary i had a very good experinece in WNS.
Pros
Transportation and copensating leaves
Cons
Pay was not that great.