WNS Global Services
WNS Global Services Employee Review

Good company for freshers

December 12, 2019
WNS is good for freshers to start up career. However salary and grwoth is very steady & slow. Company do not provide any benefits rather than free transport facility.. Overally environment is chill ...
April 2, 2021
Associate (Former Employee) - Nashik, Maharashtra
If noted 6 day lives after lost your job permanent and any basics no objection can't provide other any trust certificate similarly other HR management not joine againe so that do not work wns company no career
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
September 12, 2020
Process Associate (Former Employee) - Magarpatta, Hadapsar
I have a good experience with WNS GLOBAL PVT LTD at work, however at every interval they provided employees development program and treat well with the employee. The environment was very good as compare to all the companies where i worked. so like to join again WNS. The most important part of the job was every when we complete our task before the interval then we go to play TT and enjoyed a lot with WNS that was unforgettable movement. i like to regain those movements.
Pros
We had a one time lunch when we joined WNS
Cons
Its ok for long hour
September 1, 2020
Associate (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Good place to work .. you will learn new things there.. colleague's and management is good.. leaves system is good...staff is good... cafeteria is good...