WNS Global Services
WNS Global Services Employee Review

Good company

November 9, 2019
It is a good company to work but it also depends on which process you are in. In some process work is relaxed but in others work can be very stressful
February 11, 2021
Same role
Lead Associate (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I worked with WNS from 2009 to 2013 and it was pathetic when it came to salary considering the numbers of hours we slog our backs taking phone call in the call center, plus the senior management is very strict and does micro management at peak, it is like being in a jail with strict break timings, If you are late by fews seconds it will impact your performance rating for that month. If you miss your cab it impacts your performance, anything and everything impacts your performance which is not fair at all
Pros
Only pro I can think of is that makes you very dicsiplined
Cons
Many - Low salary, bad management, no work life balance
November 30, 2020
Same role
Lead Associate (Former Employee) - Weikfield Viman Nagar
My profile was a bit stressful but it was a good experience. I have learned many things here. Managers have been pretty good and supportive at every point so the stress was not a matter of concern.
Pros
Free transport
April 3, 2021
Same location
Assistant Manager- Admin and Facilities , Vendor management (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
One of the most Respectable and oldest BPO in India.Management is always approachable, however you need to follow protocol.You get to learn a lot. Good experience.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Rotational shifts