WNS Global Services logo
View all WNS Global Services reviews

WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Review

Great learning working place but don't stay more than 6 months

Great environment to work at thanks to the agents but the management and HR department are the worst. People work so hard but get paid peanuts and the race card works when it comes to commission. The commission amounts are always not matching with the amount of sales people make and the basic salary is very low for people who work Monday to Saturday.

Pros

Great well mannered agents.

Cons

Low basic salary, working 6 days a week without being paid overtime, no yearly increase, fraudulent low commission, unskilled management&HR

Great Company

I loved working for the company. I gained alot of experience and it enhanced my communications skills. Overall I enjoyed my experience. And I would recommend someone work at wns.
Same role

Fun loving and learning oriented

I have loved working with company for a year. I would say that this company changed my life. This was my first company but i would say that is the only company that have made me able to work in an any call center. The work culture was jubilant and the staff was extremely cooperative. We were not working like in a company but we were living like a family. i would never forget those happy days of my life. It is this company where i earned a lot of money because it was a sales job.

Pros

every thing was good

Cons

had to work at night

nice place

nice place to work good company well located in the company but some how there r some pepole who r not good

Pros

traveloctiy

Cons

9 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with