WNS Global Services
WNS Global Services Employee Review

Great People!

April 4, 2018
This was my first time working overseas away from my home country and I and never formally trained people before. The management saw potential in me and therefore hired me as a Voice and Accent Trainer. The hardest part was learning to train and manage as many as 25 people at a time. The most enjoyable part was the comraderie.
Pros
Learning New Skills, Meeting New People
Cons
Long hours, sometimes 11 hours per day.
November 14, 2020
Same role
Executive (Former Employee) - Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Managers and TL are very rude and impolite. Extreme work pressure. Incomplete information about work. Pathetic experience. Will never join ths firm again and never ever refer anyone to work here.
Cons
Long hours work time plus forceful O.T . They don't have any pros worst place to work
June 7, 2020
Same role
Admin Executive (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
At beginning there are more things to learn,at some time you need to move on and think of growth aspects also. Work culture was good. Most enjoyable part was u get weekly 2 days off. ie on Sat & Sun.
Pros
Good learning experience
Cons
for freshers or beginners they need to move on n search for better prospects.
April 3, 2021
Same location
Assistant Manager- Admin and Facilities , Vendor management (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
One of the most Respectable and oldest BPO in India.Management is always approachable, however you need to follow protocol.You get to learn a lot. Good experience.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Rotational shifts