WNS Global Services
WNS Global Services Employee Review

Management is Biased

February 19, 2020
I work in a team and I mind my Business, Team leader had a girlfriend of her in the team that she used to hung around with, and so on, work was distributed as she felt about it, and the decisions for action were taken biased.
April 2, 2021
Same role
Associate (Former Employee) - Nashik, Maharashtra
If noted 6 day lives after lost your job permanent and any basics no objection can't provide other any trust certificate similarly other HR management not joine againe so that do not work wns company no career
Pros
No free lunch
September 12, 2020
Same role
Process Associate (Former Employee) - Magarpatta, Hadapsar
I have a good experience with WNS GLOBAL PVT LTD at work, however at every interval they provided employees development program and treat well with the employee. The environment was very good as compare to all the companies where i worked. so like to join again WNS. The most important part of the job was every when we complete our task before the interval then we go to play TT and enjoyed a lot with WNS that was unforgettable movement. i like to regain those movements.
Pros
We had a one time lunch when we joined WNS
Cons
Its ok for long hour
April 26, 2021
Same location
Sr. Associate (Former Employee) - Gurugram, Haryana
Worst place to work with. It is not at all employee friendly. Managers are very rude and need just servile guys. Processes get rammed down very frequently. Employee abscond this company. Once you joi you will regret your decision.
Pros
Nice location
Cons
Long hours, no compensation, poor transport, poor culture, immature Managers