WNS Global Services
WNS Global Services Employee Review

Productive and well compensated

April 30, 2021
My stay in WNS is pleasant and they really value their employee because we are compensated during the start of pandemic up until when we go back to work onsite. The only reason I left it's because of some peeps inside Ops are not accommodating. But in terms of the company's benefit and compensation there was never an issue.
Pros
HMO and Life insurance is on your first day and signing of contract is already paid. ๐Ÿ˜Š
May 29, 2021
Sr. Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Vikhroli, Mumbai, Maharashtra
An Excellent Company to work with a lovely and friendly environment.Amazing training and coaching staff.Wonderful working atmosphere.Learn, work and fun all at the same time.Best company I had ever worked with.I would blindly recommend anyone to work with WNS.Amazing, awesome,lovely, smashing and wonderful experience.
Pros
Free movies
Cons
On time as per roaster
May 19, 2021
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
The overall work in BPO industry as compared to WNS, you will find that WNS has some meaningful work to do and something which we can use in future in the same industry of Insurance.
April 28, 2021
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Excellent Very good managment prayers room every thing is good people are Professional clean cafedarea good opportunity to work grow and good good good good .
  1. Productive and well compensated