WNS Global Services logo
WNS Global Services
View all WNS Global Services reviews

WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Review

Room for improvement on many levels

Your experience at the company will greatly depend on what campaign you work for. Expect longer hours for international campaigns but slightly better pay. Many empty promises made by management that never came to fruition and no incentive structure made it harder to stay motivated. The best part about the job were the co-workers, central location and free transport home for late hours. The worst parts about the job were the petty office drama that even managers partook in, false promises for incentives and the general low-energy working environment from the lack of authentic company culture. Unnecessarily strict sick-leave policies and almost no option to leave work early under any circumstances, so expect to be treated like a robot. However, sometimes there's free popcorn and that was nice.

Pros

Free transport home for late hours

Cons

Long hours and low-energy working environment

Excellent amazing job place

Excellent Very good managment prayers room every thing is good people are Professional clean cafedarea good opportunity to work grow and good good good good .

Excellent place to work

I call it has my second home. Great experience. Was well groomed working with best supportive team. WNS has taught me a lot in terms of how to balance my work and life. Gives ability to create an opportunity to explore your talent.

Competition and productive

Management is very helpful and work environment is very nice. Learned new challenges with innovative way. Workculture s supportive and helpful. Even on hardest time we stretch our shift and get paid for overtime.

Pros

important training on free cost and timing also good

Cons

sometime long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with

• WNS Global Services
  • Room for improvement on many levels