WNS Global Services
WNS Global Services Employee Review

So good

May 7, 2020
Best place to work and grow. Management is good and friendly. Encourage to learn more. Best training modules. Best work culture. HR department also polite and helpful.
February 11, 2021
Same roleSame location
Lead Associate (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I worked with WNS from 2009 to 2013 and it was pathetic when it came to salary considering the numbers of hours we slog our backs taking phone call in the call center, plus the senior management is very strict and does micro management at peak, it is like being in a jail with strict break timings, If you are late by fews seconds it will impact your performance rating for that month. If you miss your cab it impacts your performance, anything and everything impacts your performance which is not fair at all
Pros
Only pro I can think of is that makes you very dicsiplined
Cons
Many - Low salary, bad management, no work life balance
November 30, 2020
Same role
Lead Associate (Former Employee) - Weikfield Viman Nagar
My profile was a bit stressful but it was a good experience. I have learned many things here. Managers have been pretty good and supportive at every point so the stress was not a matter of concern.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
May 19, 2021
Same location
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
The overall work in BPO industry as compared to WNS, you will find that WNS has some meaningful work to do and something which we can use in future in the same industry of Insurance.