WNS Global Services
WNS Global Services Employee Review

Wns is not a company to have career with

October 18, 2019
Nothing to say. Worst experience of my life. Management is not cooperative. Typical BPO firm. Good to work with if you need pocket money and not for career . Not to keep any expectations like promotion or increment .
April 2, 2021
Same role
Associate (Former Employee) - Nashik, Maharashtra
If noted 6 day lives after lost your job permanent and any basics no objection can't provide other any trust certificate similarly other HR management not joine againe so that do not work wns company no career
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
September 12, 2020
Same role
Process Associate (Former Employee) - Magarpatta, Hadapsar
I have a good experience with WNS GLOBAL PVT LTD at work, however at every interval they provided employees development program and treat well with the employee. The environment was very good as compare to all the companies where i worked. so like to join again WNS. The most important part of the job was every when we complete our task before the interval then we go to play TT and enjoyed a lot with WNS that was unforgettable movement. i like to regain those movements.
Pros
We had a one time lunch when we joined WNS
Cons
Its ok for long hour
April 28, 2021
Same location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Excellent Very good managment prayers room every thing is good people are Professional clean cafedarea good opportunity to work grow and good good good good .
  1. Wns is not a company to have career with