WNS Global Services
WNS Global Services Employee Review

Working with this organisation is good.

May 24, 2017
1 Work environment is good, 2 WNS has good transport services. 3 WNS giving Job security. 3 Important thing is Salary Growth is very slow. 4 carrier opportunities are less.
April 26, 2021
Sr. Associate (Former Employee) - Gurugram, Haryana
Worst place to work with. It is not at all employee friendly. Managers are very rude and need just servile guys. Processes get rammed down very frequently. Employee abscond this company. Once you joi you will regret your decision.
Pros
Nice location
Cons
Long hours, no compensation, poor transport, poor culture, immature Managers
August 9, 2020
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Very difficult to survive in such a negative environment which few processes at wns give to employees. I would definitely not recommend folks to join wns if they get an offer letter from CPS process.
July 25, 2020
SENIOR ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Mahape
This was my first job. And I was not aware about WNS when I called my friend I informed him that I got job offer letter, then he asked about company name and I was like something like WNS company. His reaction was like dude you got offer letter and you are going to work with WNS company and it's a MNC company. One of the leading BPO industry. Then I came to know about WNS. Yes it was a good experience with WNS
  1. Working with this organisation is good.