WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,617 reviews
I worked more then 4 years in WNS Global Services in corporate accounts team. I learned a lot and i enjoyed my full tenure. professionalisim and co-opeartive team. well comminicated for mission and goal achievement. In summary i had a very good experinece in WNS.
Pros
Transportation and copensating leaves
Cons
Pay was not that great.
No human facture taken into consideration, all about numbers. No effective training/management/leadership. Hours long, pay low. No open and transparent communication
Pros
nothing
Cons
too many
It was very fun working at WNS, working with people with different characters but treating each other in a fair way.The bosses treated everyone equally.
Pros
Free popcorn every first Friday of the month.
Cons
Short breaks
They always have a issue with pay and they will never have an answer to why, it is a good learning experience and fun just they always paying you late or under paying you without any reason
My stay in WNS is pleasant and they really value their employee because we are compensated during the start of pandemic up until when we go back to work onsite. The only reason I left it's because of some peeps inside Ops are not accommodating. But in terms of the company's benefit and compensation there was never an issue.
Pros
HMO and Life insurance is on your first day and signing of contract is already paid. 😊
Excellent Very good managment prayers room every thing is good people are Professional clean cafedarea good opportunity to work grow and good good good good .
Don't waste your time working at a company that do not respect peoples livelihood. If you think i'm joking then I dare you to join that company. you will no be happy with your life at that place. Three months in a row pay issues. no appraisals. no commission for sales made for over a year.
Pros
Great people
Cons
quick to get you fired and slow to pay for the hours you worked.
Worst place to work with. It is not at all employee friendly. Managers are very rude and need just servile guys. Processes get rammed down very frequently. Employee abscond this company. Once you joi you will regret your decision.
Pros
Nice location
Cons
Long hours, no compensation, poor transport, poor culture, immature Managers
Most of the leader if they do not have the right leader you can never an accurate answer. Most of the Team leads though they are new they are not sure about the answer, which is safe so they will not have any errors
Pros
incentives provided
Cons
inefficient team
If you're looking for a place to fool around, WNS is perfect for that. Not ideal for growth but you can cheat on your partner freely. Wack security that favours certain people. Managers offer no support and the floor support is useless.
Pros
Niks
Cons
Wack environment, lazy managers, not ideal for growth.
Great environment to work at thanks to the agents but the management and HR department are the worst. People work so hard but get paid peanuts and the race card works when it comes to commission. The commission amounts are always not matching with the amount of sales people make and the basic salary is very low for people who work Monday to Saturday.
Pros
Great well mannered agents.
Cons
Low basic salary, working 6 days a week without being paid overtime, no yearly increase, fraudulent low commission, unskilled management&HR
There is a high volume of work and hours are very long, its very exhausting and depressing. There is no compassion and spirit of UBUNTU. However it is great place to start, I acquired alot of skills.
Pros
Youth Empoyment
Cons
Long hours and exploitation
For a person seeking experience i would recommend not for a person who is already working or has gained experience you learn new staff on a day to day basis which is good some of the mentors are not willing to assist it's sad
Cons
Very long hours short lunch 30 minutes
Your experience at the company will greatly depend on what campaign you work for. Expect longer hours for international campaigns but slightly better pay. Many empty promises made by management that never came to fruition and no incentive structure made it harder to stay motivated. The best part about the job were the co-workers, central location and free transport home for late hours. The worst parts about the job were the petty office drama that even managers partook in, false promises for incentives and the general low-energy working environment from the lack of authentic company culture. Unnecessarily strict sick-leave policies and almost no option to leave work early under any circumstances, so expect to be treated like a robot. However, sometimes there's free popcorn and that was nice.
Pros
Free transport home for late hours
Cons
Long hours and low-energy working environment
One of the most Respectable and oldest BPO in India.Management is always approachable, however you need to follow protocol.You get to learn a lot. Good experience.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Rotational shifts
If noted 6 day lives after lost your job permanent and any basics no objection can't provide other any trust certificate similarly other HR management not joine againe so that do not work wns company no career
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Très nbien dans un contexte étrange. Direction très bien, même à distance.
Campaign management very awful they don't care about workers and their personal lives I spent 2mths in hospital first day I came back was fired and they were supposed to pay me for my leaves and for the month they said I will not get that money
Cons
I made a lot of friends and had gain a lot of nice experiences. I learned new things . I met a lot of new people and taught me how I can be more an efficient worker.
Pros
Friendly guards and employess.
Cons
Nothing to say my stay there is nice
Your under paid and over worked. Call centre mentality and told to just fob people off to get the phone answered. Expect no help or training along with no support from anyone higher up as they don't know what they are doing.
Pros
Cons
No help, useless manager, understaffed, just a call centre
Working with WNS was great. I loved my job actually but there are times that the management are not calibrated and they have the worst HR. During the pandemic when it was time to enroll my dependents to my the HMO, I have submitted everything before the deadline and followed HR's instructions but my children ended up not getting enrolled and I need HMO for my kids for security. That's one of the many reasons why I left. Other reasons, just the unfair treatment. They gave covid allowance for the people staying in the hotel but no covid allowance for the people who are walking in and working onsite. Wrong move on their part. There are also scenarios wherein I thought of filing a case against them with dole involved but everytime, they try to talk it out and compromise. Worst HR.
Pros
Great training, great hours of work.
Cons
The boss in the NZ claims account is the con and also the HR